Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:11 pm

I have never liked Leeds as a club, team or their fans but when they are coming here and leaving their place at 5.30am on Saturday morning, have just a few hundred tickets to sell, to watch a game where there's nothing on it for them, I reckon they deserve credit.

Re: CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:16 pm

no way mate sorry and all that, but they pay on the day or stay away ,all this pay later stuff is not on who do they think they are :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: thats the way we like it :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:31 pm

I recall some fans nOt long away leaving at 3 AM.

Good job they stopped off for a hearty breakfast half way up.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Im going to make sure each and every one of the fuckers is nailed to their seat :lol: :lol:
wonder if they ll have 5 cops per fan aswell like we did ?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I recall some fans nOt long away leaving at 3 AM.

Good job they stopped off for a hearty breakfast half way up.

And great value with first class service Ian. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:34 pm

f**k Leeds, why ok earth would we want to give that horrible club credit :shock:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:38 pm

2blue2handle wrote:f**k Leeds, why ok earth would we want to give that horrible club credit :shock:

I agree Luke, big headed and arrogant fans.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:f**k Leeds, why ok earth would we want to give that horrible club credit :shock:

I agree Luke, big headed and arrogant fans.

Maybe it s a white top thing, Leeds, Swansea, England :lol:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:47 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have never liked Leeds as a club, team or their fans but when they are coming here and leaving their place at 5.30am on Saturday morning, have just a few hundred tickets to sell, to watch a game where there's nothing on it for them, I reckon they deserve credit.

I agree with this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I can't stand them, but that is quite impressive.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:56 pm

Why give them credit...its their last away game of the season,, if it was us i know we would do the same, FACT!

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:17 pm

ozzy31 wrote:Why give them credit...its their last away game of the season,, if it was us i know we would do the same, FACT!

No we wouldn't. Because we'd be bubbled and charged £36 a ticket. And bullied all the way up there

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:10 am

They are coming for a tear up :D

Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:57 am

Xcasual wrote:They are coming for a tear up :D

They'll go to the Ninian to thank Carl for his comments.

:lol:

In fairness to young Mr Curtis, I'm glad that the Leeds fans are making an effort too, because we need a bit of an atmosphere to lift our players for our 3-0 victory.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:06 am

I always prefer it when our opposition has plenty of fans and the louder they are the better ,theres nothing I hate more than a quiet city match