Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Get it simple

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:28 am

Right just got back from west brom, was probs the best performance we have perfrom all season espically after seein every game this season. The only thing i got about this result is that i notiched in the ground 2day that people were still slaging off mark hudon. tbh best player on pitch 2day..............

In my eyes hope every1 is readin this if u are nt happy with cardiff city in 3rd place and u like it that chelsea are top of the prem then f**k off,

this is startin to do my head in yes im only 19 but tbh lets grow up and suppoty cardiff thick and think (which ive done) any1 wants to disagree lets arrange a place ant tieme and i will f**k u up?

WEST BROM 0 CARDIFF 2

I LOVE U CARDIFF

Re: Get it simple

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 am

lmao

Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:03 am

Passion!

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 am

Best performance all season? you serious it was a very gutsy performance first half we looked good second we just defended like it was the last 5 minutes but I am not slagging them off fair play they defended very well but never best performance of season. what about bristol? plymouth?

Hudson best player on the bitch I don't think so, great back to Marshall at the end :lol:

Matthews should come back in for Quinn he is to slow got beat to many times easily last night but still do what he had to do.

Also Widlig i thought had a good half came on an did what he had to nothing special at the moment i suppose that will come with experience and confidence

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:38 am

CCFC_Forever wrote: any1 wants to disagree lets arrange a place ant tieme and i will f**k u up?

:roll: :lol:

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 am

Listened to the game on the radio and Iwan Roberts said both Hudson and Gerrard were "Immense". The amount of times the commentator said "Cleared by Hudson." probably proves this.