consent or not? :?

Re: chad evans

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:03 pm

never heard of him

:P

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:16 pm

taffy123 wrote:consent or not? :?

The girl probably agreed to it, Realised what she done felt embarrassed and claimed rape like most of them do.

I'm not saying she wasn't raped but I've ready the report online and she basiclly answered I can't remember to everything which in my eyes is bollux. No matter how pissed you are i'm sure you'd remember being shared with two fellas unless you were drugged ofcourse.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Mardon89 wrote:

The girl probably agreed to it, Realised what she done felt embarrassed and claimed rape like most of them do.

I'm not saying she wasn't raped but I've ready the report online and she basiclly answered I can't remember to everything which in my eyes is bollux. No matter how pissed you are i'm sure you'd remember being shared with two fellas unless you were drugged ofcourse.

But who is he.? I havent heard of him. :o

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:47 pm

To be honest has anyone been that bad they have lost memory completely. And even how pissed you were if two guys stuck there dick up your arse you would know about it. So yes i am also sceptical, but that saying those two players sound despicable in the least.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:To be honest has anyone been that bad they have lost memory completely. And even how pissed you were if two guys stuck there dick up your arse you would know about it. So yes i am also sceptical, but that saying those two players sound despicable in the least.

Despicable yes.

Guilty? I don't think so.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 pm

BEAKERBLUE wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:

He meant Ched Evans, and I don't think they'll be found guilty if the woman can't seem to remember much about it.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:25 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
BEAKERBLUE wrote:
Mardon89 wrote:

He meant Ched Evans, and I don't think they'll be found guilty if the woman can't seem to remember much about it.

If a woman said that about me that she could not remember then i would be well pissed i,ll tell ya

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:32 pm

San just said Mr Evans had been found guilty

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 pm

Hes been sent down for 5 years!

Dirty b*stard. :evil:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:45 pm

think with your head, not with the head of your penis. :oops:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:09 pm

hes a muppet !most girls want to sleep with footballers but instead he thought to rape her, i dont get how the other guy hows been let off tho?! shame aswell because the way hes been scoring would of been good for wales !

Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:14 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-17781842

Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:22 pm

I am a bit confused here. If she was out of it and both of them had sex and one got found not guilty how could she give consent to one of them and not the other ?

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I am a bit confused here. If she was out of it and both of them had sex and one got found not guilty how could she give consent to one of them and not the other ?

Makes you realise though, it could have easily been one of our players. I guess this case highlights to every club in the country that all players must abide to a code of conduct, even when they go on a night out.

Like certain members last year going on a pre-borough binge, there should be a code of conduct in place saying what you can and what you cant do, after all your still getting paid by the club.