Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOR THOSE NOT WITH US ANYMORE

Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:05 am

Make some noise

What would you give to have someone you have lost stood next to you in the stands?,so sing your heart out for those who we have lost :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FOR THOSE NOT WITH US ANYMORE

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:53 am

dazzyt wrote:Make some noise

What would you give to have someone you have lost stood next to you in the stands?,so sing your heart out for those who we have lost :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

daz im a blues fan and couldn,t agree more.i,v lost mates from around here.some wolves and some villa as well and they were great lads.i,ll even have a little smile to myself when(and it,s rare)their teams achieve something and think..i hope your watching lads.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 am

Would give anything to just have ten minutes with my dad let alone go anywhere with him. :(

Great thought though! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:40 pm

SBF1 wrote:Would give anything to just have ten minutes with my dad let alone go anywhere with him. :(

Great thought though! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

same here mate lost my dad in september would do anything to have him back for ten minutes :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:37 pm

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :tearyeyed: ACE

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:11 pm

My grandfather went everywhere over the years watching good and bad city teams.He always wanted to see a FA cup final, but insisted that he would only go if City were in it.He was only 14 in 1927 and had just been starved back to work on half pay so never made it.He died in 1993 and sadly never seen our recent sucess.Took a photo of him to every wembley game we played.He would have loved to see his beloved bluebirds there just once. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:11 pm

It is 2 years tomorrow since my father in law died,he would have been so proud of the Bluebirds.R.I.P Bill,gone but not forgotten,your spirit lives on.....come on the Bluebirds. :ayatollah: