Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Chelsea

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:33 pm

waddle wrote:
polo wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:thats it barcelona have been found out ! next year they're gonna get relegated ,no plan b it's like watching paint dry

if they'd had britton in that midfield pulling the strings they would have pissed chelsea FACT

:lol:

Well done, Twaddle. All this time on the Forum is improving your sense of humour.

Waddle is the best Jack on here for banter.

i'm not bantering i'm serious !! if barca think they can get our leon on the cheap they can piss off

25 mil or do one

In all seriousness they could have done with Sigurdsson today! At least he can get a shot on target. Sigurdsson over Fabregas any day.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Aramore wrote:
waddle wrote:
polo wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
waddle wrote:thats it barcelona have been found out ! next year they're gonna get relegated ,no plan b it's like watching paint dry

if they'd had britton in that midfield pulling the strings they would have pissed chelsea FACT

Well done, Twaddle. All this time on the Forum is improving your sense of humour.

i'm not bantering i'm serious !! if barca think they can get our leon on the cheap they can piss off

25 mil or do one

In all seriousness they could have done with Sigurdsson today! At least he can get a shot on target. Sigurdsson over Fabregas any day.

well i wouldn't go that far :shock:

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:37 pm

waddle wrote:
Aramore wrote:
waddle wrote:
polo wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

25 mil or do one

well i wouldn't go that far :shock:

Based on that game alone and Sigurdsson's form since he joined you I would.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 pm

yeah mate thinking about it your right there !

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:07 am

i must be watching a different game then i love watching barcelona i think they are the best in the world and battered chelsea last night if your a football fan you should appreciate the way they play and no swansea dont play any way near barcelona

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:21 pm

barca will smash them next week. i hope so anyway, the majority of the football world will wanna see a barca-real final.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:16 pm

murphy wrote:barca will smash them next week. i hope so anyway, the majority of the football world will wanna see a barca-real final.

I want a Real Chelsea final.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:10 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... elona.html

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Aramore wrote:
murphy wrote:barca will smash them next week. i hope so anyway, the majority of the football world will wanna see a barca-real final.

I want a Real Chelsea final.

Same

As for not wanting El Clasico final- I'd rather not see 22 grown men embarrass themselves on the world's biggest stage for 90 minutes