Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season Tickets

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Can someone give me a low down on season tickets.. if theres a cut off date or is there any deals on them where you can pay for the next 3 months?
:ayatollah:

Re: Season Tickets

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:06 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:Can someone give me a low down on season tickets.. if theres a cut off date or is there any deals on them where you can pay for the next 3 months?
:ayatollah:

As far as I remember, you've missed the cut off date, it was 13th of April.

Once our season is decided, though, they'll be offering them again.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:07 pm

I thought the deadline was extended 0845 3451400

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I thought the deadline was extended 0845 3451400

the deadline was extended until fri 20th april.. give the tkt office a call.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I thought the deadline was extended 0845 3451400

the deadline was extended until fri 20th april.. give the tkt office a call.

Smart move by the club, in view of the way things have turned out. I hope more people jump in.

:thumbup:

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:22 pm

If we did go up I wouldnt be surprised to see the club not put ST tickets back on sale either.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:25 pm

2blue2handle wrote:If we did go up I wouldnt be surprised to see the club not put ST tickets back on sale either.

agree i dont think they would either..

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:39 pm

cheers guys, just bought it then.. very happy as they've put in a 16-21 price and as im 21 got it for £100 cheaper than last year bluebirdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Got a job interview next Wednesday!

If I get it I will be trying to get 2 season tickets!!

Just hope they still let me buy one if I do get it, as if we are in the playoffs they may have stopped hoping to cash in!!

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Thinking I might pick up a season ticket. Been to a fair few of the game this season, dotted my self around the stadium to get an idea of where best is best and quite like block 117, get the banter from the away fans as well as the home fans standing and singing.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 pm

i think the club are taking the piss, fair enough, capitalise. on our wembley final, get extra revenue from season tickets holders , for a extra wembley ticket, but to ask season ticket holders for there money. by march the 31st is a piss take, lets get to the end of the season first, we the fans will decide, not the club

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 am

MK Bluebird wrote:Got a job interview next Wednesday!

Just hope they still let me buy one if I do get it, as if we are in the playoffs they may have stopped hoping to cash in!!

deadline is friday mate and there not putting season tickets on sale after that then spoke to them yesterday.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 pm

If we do go up then I hope the club do something about the so called " family " tickets in the " family " stand ..... bet stand would be full each week then ? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:44 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

deadline is friday mate and there not putting season tickets on sale after that then spoke to them yesterday.

Yes just rang the ticket office and the cutoff deadline is tomorrow Friday 20th of April and the Season tickets will stop being sold at 17.30pm.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:

Yes just rang the ticket office and the cutoff deadline is tomorrow Friday 20th of April and the Season tickets will stop being sold at 17.30pm.

With my luck we'll get to the Premiership and I won't be able to get the season tickets!! Live in Milton Keynes with 2 kids and can't afford to take the gamble by buying them and not getting the job. It's a teaching job so nothing's a cert!

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 pm

If we go up I have my doubts if they will go back on sale but if they do expect a big increase.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:40 pm

2blue2handle wrote:If we go up I have my doubts if they will go back on sale but if they do expect a big increase.

Hmmm maybe I best get my renewed tomorrow then

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Thank you Cardiff City for making me an exception!

I have been given until the end of next week for myself and my wife to get tickets, due to my job interview!

In a Rhondda Valleys comprehensive so touch wood I can join you all next season!!

Trying not to count my chickens though!!

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:46 pm

MK Bluebird wrote:Thank you Cardiff City for making me an exception!

I have been given until the end of next week for myself and my wife to get tickets, due to my job interview!

In a Rhondda Valleys comprehensive so touch wood I can join you all next season!!

Good luck for the interview :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Good luck with the interview and well done to the ticket office for this - too often we see them slated on here(rightly at times too) so credit where it's due. Now go nail that job!

Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:50 pm

Firstly best of luck with the interview.

Got mine renewed today, there was a fair few when I went down