Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF YOU LIKE A GAMBLE....INSIDE INFO Sssshhhh

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Well sort of :lol:

Annis is out in Santa Ponsa and today he sat and had a breakfast/lunch with the parents of Kenny Miller.

Annis told me that they had a really good conversation talking all things City.

But the one thing that stuck out was that Kenny's mum said that her son has a habit of scoring against his former clubs, look out Derby then. :D

May stick a little on myself for this one.

Oh and his father John believes if we make the play offs then we will go all the way. :ayatollah:

Re: IF YOU LIKE A GAMBLE....

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis is out in Santa Ponsa and today he sat and had a breakfast/lunch with the parents of Kenny Miller.

But the one thing that stuck out was that Kenny's mum said that her son has a habit of scoring against his former clubs, look out Derby then. :D

Oh and his father John believes if we make the play offs then we will go all the way. :ayatollah:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/eng ... goalscorer

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Lets hope he scores tomorrow night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:Annis is out in Santa Ponsa and today he sat and had a breakfast/lunch with the parents of Kenny Miller.

Breakfast and lunch with the amount Mr Abraham consumes :shock: :shock: :lol:
Kenny will lead us to the final,Keep the faith. :D

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Breakfast and lunch with the amount Mr Abraham consumes :shock: :shock: :lol:
Kenny will lead us to the final,Keep the faith. :D

:lol:

I believe Kenny is the key :ayatollah:

Re: IF YOU LIKE A GAMBLE....INSIDE INFO Sssshhhh

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:20 pm

If he doesn't, I blame Carl.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:23 pm

BigGwynram wrote:If he doesn't, I blame Carl.

and Carl can blame Annis who in turn will blame Miller's parents who in turn will blame Miller :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:46 pm

as much as i want to believe kenny is the man to lead us, but let's face it, he won SPL top scorer last season, and he left in the janaury window. now, i think he's got less goals than whittingham our creative midfielder, we seem flat, and unimpressive im not expecting any goals or excitment from him

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:49 pm

carlccfc wrote:Well sort of :lol:

Annis is out in Santa Ponsa and today he sat and had a breakfast/lunch with the parents of Kenny Miller.

I beleive that as well mate, (if we make the final)

and guess who would score!!

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Well sort of :lol:

I beleive that as well mate, (if we make the final)

and guess who would score!!

McPhail!