Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOUR FAVE AWAY DAY 2011/2012..................

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:59 pm

I know there is still one to go and although I'll be there I hate Palaces ground :ayatollah:

So out of the 22 gone by which was your favourite away trip/game and why?

For me it was Brighton away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Easy train down there from Brighton, beering it all the way. :D
Met up with the host with the most Sam (inthebowls on AAMB).
Was waiting in a pub for me in Portslade. Then he'd laid on taxis to the next drinking hole.
Cracking few hours in the Blue Lagoon pub that he organised. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Funny when Annis, Nukes, Premier1, Carl, Tenerife Blue, and co turned up in their yellow submarine. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Which I hitched a lift in to get to the Amex Stadium.
2-2 draw which weren't bad considering they have done well this season at home.
Got home about 1:30am wankered LOL.

Cheers Sam for a great evening and it was my best away day this season :ayatollah:

Re: YOUR FAVE AWAY DAY 2011/2012..................

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Not been to many this season just Pompey, palace, brum and wembley but wembley for me was great!!

Cracking game amazing atmosphere and I met Sam!! Pompey away came a close second especially when I did everyone's head in on the coach with the Peter wishingham song :lol:

Then the stop at Swindon dogs topped it off!!

Looked like a scene from dawn of the dead when we arrived at the dogs :lol:

Love it!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Beating Reading away with 3700 cheering the Bluebirds on :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Derby away.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Middlesbrough for me, loved the long journey, atmosphere was decent and the result was brilliant :) :old: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Derby away.

Cheers for the level of detail :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:36 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I know there is still one to go and although I'll be there I hate Palaces ground :ayatollah:

So out of the 22 gone by which was your favourite away trip/game and why?

For me it was Brighton away :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Easy train down there from Brighton, beering it all the way. :D
Met up with the host with the most Sam (inthebowls on AAMB).
Was waiting in a pub for me in Portslade. Then he'd laid on taxis to the next drinking hole.
Cracking few hours in the Blue Lagoon pub that he organised. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Funny when Annis, Nukes, Premier1, Carl, Tenerife Blue, and co turned up in their yellow submarine. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Which I hitched a lift in to get to the Amex Stadium.
2-2 draw which weren't bad considering they have done well this season at home.
Got home about 1:30am wankered LOL.

Cheers Sam for a great evening and it was my best away day this season :ayatollah:
cheers jules :oops: lol west ham on the opening day for me, ticks came to the house ( thanx mr nash, forever gratefull ). breaky in there main greasy spoon :shock: drank in the denmark pub up until kick off which allowed me to stand in the road welcolming all the coaches with the :ayatollah: . and as for king kennys last minute goal, well, you could'nt make it up, some more of the same on the 7th of may please :D

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Reading away was very special this year :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Pompey/Reading/Blackpool/Wembley all cracking trips......the worse had to be Coventry :shock: ....Derby and Leicester were good as they are close to where I work :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:08 pm

only done one away, so ill have to say Boro!!
was a cracking day out!!

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 pm

West Ham was awesome, fell down about 5 rows from celebrating Miller's injury time winner. Quality. :lol:

Reading was probably my favourite though. Nearly 4,000 Cardiff fans in full voice, Whittingham screamer in the first few minutes, "she's got chlamydia", that Reading fan trying to take on the away end :lol: , went home with 3 points.. all round great day. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 pm

JonCCFC wrote:West Ham was awesome, fell down about 5 rows from celebrating Miller's injury time winner. Quality. :lol:

Reading was probably my favourite though. Nearly 4,000 Cardiff fans in full voice, Whittingham screamer in the first few minutes, "she's got chlamydia", that Reading fan trying to take on the away end :lol: , went home with 3 points.. all round great day. :ayatollah:

Oh yeah that bird at Reading, remember someone posted a pic of her and some bloke staring at her arse :ayatollah:

Funny as fuk :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:31 pm

Hull City so i can say i got a Hull City stub if we reach the playoff final :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:12 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsG7akAyVi ... sG7akAyVis reading away, amazing support by us, think I've done the link properly lol

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsG7akAyVis#/watch?v=QsG7akAyVis reading away, amazing support by us, think I've done the link properly lol

Cracking :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Wembley :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 pm

Has to be WHU. They made it as awkward as possible, restrictions all round. They still had Scott Parker for the game. But we went there and beat them :lol: :ayatollah:

Enjoyed Barnsley on Saturday as well :ayatollah: