Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many Leeds fans ?

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:56 pm

How many tickets have Leeds sold for this Saturdays game Im thinking they have sold alot because it is near the end of season and it's Leeds but does any body know ?

Re: How many Leeds fans ?

Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:04 pm

they will sell their allocation no problem , last away game for them as well

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:02 pm

So hopefully going to be a good atmosphere then always is against Leeds
we all hate Leeds scum

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm

They sell out every away game, huge fan base. There's always a good atmosphere against them. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:15 pm

Will it be a sellout for home supporters though,I doubt it

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:17 pm

treharris jack wrote:Will it be a sellout for home supporters though,I doubt it

Nope, it will most likely be over 23,000 though. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:23 pm

we dont have to sell out to be the best supported club in wales we just are :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Why do jacks put a place in front of their name to try and make out they have fans everywhere :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:33 pm

I think we'll get 24,000. Especially if we win comfortably tomorrow. A lot of people want to know how much of a chance we have before buying tickets

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Wasn't trying to take the piss or anything it was just a genuine question as the nxt two games are massive games for yourselves and and could cement a place in playoffs,its just I have a few cardiff supporting mates who are always saying how much bigger your club is to us jacks but I've never known you to sellout at your new ground yet ,not even for your playoff game last year

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:56 pm

treharris jack wrote:Wasn't trying to take the piss or anything it was just a genuine question as the nxt two games are massive games for yourselves and and could cement a place in playoffs,its just I have a few cardiff supporting mates who are always saying how much bigger your club is to us jacks but I've never known you to sellout at your new ground yet ,not even for your playoff game last year

We've sold it out a few times. Highest attendances are:
QPR:26,058
Jacks last year: 26,049
Leicester playoffs: 26,033

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Wots wrong with saying where you are fromthere's plenty of jacks from the valleys ,merthyr valley,cynon valley,rhondda valley,its just you cardiff fans don't like the thought of having jacks popping up all over your strongholds

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 pm

I dont like having rats popping up in my garden shed but it happens.

Leeds are sold out for saturday. picking up tickets at jct 34. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 pm

treharris jack wrote:Wots wrong with saying where you are fromthere's plenty of jacks from the valleys ,merthyr valley,cynon valley,rhondda valley,its just you cardiff fans don't like the thought of having jacks popping up all over your strongholds

Thats your obssession. trying to make out you have a good following in cardiff strongholds :lol:
I remember a jack telling me a few years ago he used to take 3 flags with aberdare jacks on and some of his fellow jacks from other areas put place names before jacks on flags and they wernt even from that place :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:28 pm

i should hope the valley boys do support cardiff or the jacks or they should be ashamed of themselves bloody plastics :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:52 pm

JonCCFC wrote:They sell out every away game, huge fan base. There's always a good atmosphere against them. :ayatollah:

The only time they have sold out down here in the noughties was the fa cup tie.They dont travel in numbers here due to restictions ever since so i doubt they will bring 2000.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Did you sell out against Blackburn? ;) cock :lol:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 am

Bowmonster wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:They sell out every away game, huge fan base. There's always a good atmosphere against them. :ayatollah:

The only time they have sold out down here in the noughties was the fa cup tie.They dont travel in numbers here due to restictions ever since so i doubt they will bring 2000.

They sold out last season and they've sold out for Saturday.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 am

treharris jack wrote:Wots wrong with saying where you are fromthere's plenty of jacks from the valleys ,merthyr valley,cynon valley,rhondda valley,its just you cardiff fans don't like the thought of having jacks popping up all over your strongholds

popping up all over our strongholds :lol: :lol: we just find it funny that you ve all popped up when your in the prem :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:10 am

the jacks - 17k a game = premiership
cardiff - 22k a game = championship

whos the best supported now? :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:16 am

Guessing they have sold out, got good away support, hopefully we will sell out too, these last 3 games are massive. :ayatollah: