Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Please Malky...

Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 pm

... play two up front tomorrow!

That's all.

Re: Please Malky...

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 pm

davids wrote:... play two up front tomorrow!

That's all.

I reckon we will need at least 9 others! :o

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:11 pm

SBF1 wrote:

That's all.

:lol:

Watford had an extra 2 players against us at the CCS. I hope it's not the same tomorrow.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:13 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

That's all.

Watford had an extra 2 players against us at the CCS. I hope it's not the same tomorrow.

That's true!!

Looking forward to tomorrow, although I will say very nervously! :shock:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Same here, neighbour. I'm hoping it's not a nailbiter for 90 minutes and that the boys get into them and prove they're worthy of a place in the play-offs. We need a decent run now, so that we can have a confident team, approaching the business end of the season.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Same here, neighbour. I'm hoping it's not a nailbiter for 90 minutes and that the boys get into them and prove they're worthy of a place in the play-offs. We need a decent run now, so that we can have a confident team, approaching the business end of the season.

Agree, nice consistent winning run of games, that will get us through the play-offs and not just into the prem, but blow the bloody doors off too! :D :D

(tounge in cheek smiley inserted here) :D

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Same here, neighbour. I'm hoping it's not a nailbiter for 90 minutes and that the boys get into them and prove they're worthy of a place in the play-offs. We need a decent run now, so that we can have a confident team, approaching the business end of the season.

Agree, nice consistent winning run of games, that will get us through the play-offs and not just into the prem, but blow the bloody doors off too! :D :D

(tounge in cheek smiley inserted here) :D

:ayatollah: