Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FA Cup Final 5.15 kick-off

Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:35 pm

:old: Unlike some people on this board (and elsewhere), I generally quite like the modern game and am willing to sacrifice some kick-off times for the extra money that TV revenue brings in to the game.

However, moving the FA cup final to 5.15pm kick-off is just taking the p--- out of the fans of the 2 clubs involved.

The FA Cup final should be the last match of the season, played as the only game of the day, at 3.00pm on a Saturday afternoon.
:old: :old: :old:

Re: FA Cup Final 5.15 kick-off

Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Due to the planned rail works and the late kick off, the earliest that LFC fans can get home is...Monday

Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:59 pm

bluebird58 wrote::old: Unlike some people on this board (and elsewhere), I generally quite like the modern game and am willing to sacrifice some kick-off times for the extra money that TV revenue brings in to the game.

However, moving the FA cup final to 5.15pm kick-off is just taking the p--- out of the fans of the 2 clubs involved.

The FA Cup final should be the last match of the season, played as the only game of the day, at 3.00pm on a Saturday afternoon.

Strange post. Either you want the game ruled by Murdoch TV et al, or you don't.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:15 pm

f*cking disgrace. :old:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm

pentwyndynamo wrote:Due to the planned rail works and the late kick off, the earliest that LFC fans can get home is...Monday

is the m4 shut to Newport?

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
bluebird58 wrote::old: Unlike some people on this board (and elsewhere), I generally quite like the modern game and am willing to sacrifice some kick-off times for the extra money that TV revenue brings in to the game.

Does Murdoch own ESPN as well Nedd ?

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:04 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Does Murdoch own ESPN as well Nedd ?

Probably. He owns the polizei and all sorts.

:lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:33 pm

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/No ... 91551.html

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:38 pm

polo wrote:f*cking disgrace. :old:

agree, football belongs to 3pm on a sat afternoon...

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Li ... 91541.html

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

especially the cup final :o

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:59 pm

In my humble opinion.3 oclock sat afternoon, f a cup final.