Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" A plea for tonight "

Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 pm

From one Bluebird to many others.. get behind the boys tonight, and be patient. Yes we may have been within a shout of automatics at the end of 2011 but who would have thought after the mass exodus that with 3 games to go we would be within a real shout of the playoffs and should we make it.. every chance of getting to the premier league.

Malky is not Dave Jones, the team are not bottlers, but Derby are not the pushovers they have been of previous seasons so dont expect a 4-0 romp - even if we go 1-0 down after 2 minutes sing louder. Kick every ball, head every cross and enjoy every minute as for all we know, this could be our time.

PATIENCE AND BELIEF :ayatollah:

Re: A plea for tonight

Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:24 pm

MikeyBluebird wrote:From one Bluebird to many others.. get behind the boys tomorrow, and be patient. Yes we may have been within a shout of automatics at the end of 2011 but who would have thought after the mass exodus that with 3 games to go we would be within a real shout of the playoffs and should we make it.. every chance of getting to the premier league.

Malky is not Dave Jones, the team are not bottlers, but Derby are not the pushovers they have been of previous seasons so dont expect a 4-0 romp - even if we go 1-0 down after 2 minutes sing louder. Kick every ball, head every cross and enjoy every minute as for all we know, this could be our time.

Well said mate, I am definately with you, KEEP THE FAITH, this is Malky and his squad, they have given their all and need our help :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 pm

And another thing - Get off SuperKev's back. He's not having the best of times at the moment but if everyone starts moaning every time he slips up, how is that going to help his confidence?
I want to hear ''Oh Kev McNaughton'' as loud as ever tomorrow :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 pm

I'll be more than happy if their both crap games like barnsley that finish 1-0 ... right now, a win's a win! and 6 points at home should cement our playoff place! Getting excited for this now! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:49 pm

:ayatollah: 100% support needed for our team!
Let's promote a good team spirit, regardless of how the game is panning out, if we persist with positive support it could just pay off!

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Spot on - lets get 100% behinf the team for the rest of the season

WE NEED TO BE THEIR 12TH MAN

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Well said boys,as posted above,if we go 1-0 down early on,no getting on the players backs,lets all sing loud and proud for the full 90mins.
We've all had a moan and a groan over the last 2/3 months in the way we have been playing,but hey come on we are still in with one hell of a shout.
There is one big big positive we can take from these last few months,and that is all the players and staff never fail to give 100%,and that my friends is something we haven't had for many a year (possably as far back as the early 90's with the great man himself RIP ).
So come on lads and lasses lets rock the CCS ,they and us all deserve it . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:12 pm

100% behind the team and Malky :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

good post

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:23 pm

kevs been pretty good away from home but has seemed very nervous at ccs for some reason
You just cant fault cardiff city for tension and excitement,yet again we have an excellent chance of making the premiership
Ii honestly believe the players are doing their very best and you cant ask for more than that

cant wait for tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 am

Great post and please please PLEASE guys, no singing that stupid three little birds song :evil: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:49 am

if we dont win at least 6-0 im playing right up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: " A plea for tonight "

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:56 am

Worthy of a sticky today! Well said.... :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 am

MikeyBluebird wrote:Malky is not Dave Jones, the team are not bottlers, but Derby are not the pushovers they have been of previous seasons so dont expect a 4-0 rompme.

We can only say that if we win the Playoff's , if not the Team are bottlers . All I will say is the football is the most boring and poor I've seen in years . I don't give a flip about work ethic , because Wolves can say that- but it doesn't win you games or score goals .

We need to go all out for it , over these next 2 home games

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:24 am

smilebit wrote:
MikeyBluebird wrote:Malky is not Dave Jones, the team are not bottlers, but Derby are not the pushovers they have been of previous seasons so dont expect a 4-0 rompme.

We can only say that if we win the Playoff's , if not the Team are bottlers . All I will say is the football is the most boring and poor I've seen in years . I don't give a flip about work ethic , because Wolves can say that- but it doesn't win you games or score goals .

there's got to be one depressing f*cker who brings a downer to everything, but i agree we need to go all out at home! :lol:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
smilebit wrote:

there's got to be one depressing f*cker who brings a downer to everything, but i agree we need to go all out at home! :lol:

Its called the truth and we've been playing poor football since Christmas and I bet you Wolves and Aston Villa fans can go on about their Teams work ethics , it not cover up their dire boring style of football (much like ours) But at the moment a win at any cost is all that counts and we need to go all out for it and that's all I care about . If we make it to and win the Playoff's then we're no Bottlers , if we don't then we're no different to last time or the season before that