Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

another massive game tomorrow night

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 am

again due to working nights..i want be their.....but a win is a must...2-1 to us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: another massive game tomorrow night

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 am

That'll do nicely. Any win at this stage is good enough for me. I don't expect us to batter anyone now, but it's always nice to put a few on Leeds, so maybe we'll do that on Saturday.

:ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 am

Nedd Glas wrote:That'll do nicely. Any win at this stage is good enough for me. I don't expect us to batter anyone now, but it's always nice to put a few on Leeds, so maybe we'll do that on Saturday.

im fearing mccormack will haunt us...as is usual with ex-city players :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 am

krabb wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:That'll do nicely. Any win at this stage is good enough for me. I don't expect us to batter anyone now, but it's always nice to put a few on Leeds, so maybe we'll do that on Saturday.

im fearing mccormack will haunt us...as is usual with ex-city players :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

True, he's on a good run of form, at the moment. Mind you, they aren't a huge threat, apart from him, are they?

If we beat Derby tomorrow night, I think the boys will be up for the Leeds game and, backed by a large, noisy crowd on Saturday, they'll be carried to victory - just like the team in 2002, but without the violence!

:lol: