Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

who's was the best out of these and why?

You may select 1 option

View results

Best manager poll

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:01 am

I'm going for frankie burrows great years for me they was :ayatollah:

Re: Best manager poll

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 am

I've had some great times under all those managers, so I can't choose a favourite. As for who is, or was, the best, then it'll be MM, if he gets us to the Prem, because that'll go down in history as a massive achievement for the club.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:07 am

Nedd Glas wrote:I've had some great times under all those managers, so I can't choose a favourite. As for who is, or was, the best, then it'll be MM, if he gets us to the Prem, because that'll go down in history as a massive achievement for the club.

I agree MM would be the best but it was all the managers before him that got us where we are today, who knows if MM could of taken us through the leagues if we had to do it all again.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:21 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:I've had some great times under all those managers, so I can't choose a favourite. As for who is, or was, the best, then it'll be MM, if he gets us to the Prem, because that'll go down in history as a massive achievement for the club.

I agree MM would be the best but it was all the managers before him that got us where we are today, who knows if MM could of taken us through the leagues if we had to do it all again.

True. Our current form is not exactly up there with the best, although we're still in with a shout.