Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rant

Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:59 am

I'M going to make Nedd Glas's day,i'm going to have a rant about things that have nothing to do with football,it concerns our country and when i say our country i mean Britain,there was a time i would have said Great Britain,but its wouldn't be the case now,Britain is not great anymore,and how it pains me to say that............we have an open door policy that allows immigrants into our country by the thousands,you can go to some parts of Britain and you would be hard pressed to see many people of genuine Anglo Saxon stock and i understand that our own Welsh Assembly are thinking of adopting an open door policy for Wales....our justice system is a joke,we are not allowed to deport terrorists to the U.S.A. to answer charges that they want to bring against them because it will infringe on their human rights,what about our human rights not to be blown up by these murderers,and what about that piece of shit that gouged out the eyes of that helpless woman, how many on here would want to string him up at the nearest lamppost,we all know what will happen he will be let out of prison after serving just half of his sentence...........so lets see what you think,if there was a party that offered you a real cap on immigration, a referendum on capital punishment also one for staying in or out of the common market,for lifting the smoking ban in pubs and clubs and leaving it up to individual pubs and clubs to decide for themselves whether to have a ban or not,come on you know that makes sense,in fact all of above makes sense to me,but what do you think??.....when or if you respond to this could i implore you not to be rude or personnel to me,disagree with me if you want but lets be adults about this

Re: Rant

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 am

I smoke, i also agree with the smoking ban in pubs and clubs.

As for the rest, nothing will change because politicians are so out of touch.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:14 am

CraigCCFC wrote:I smoke, i also agree with the smoking ban in pubs and clubs.

As for the rest, nothing will change because politicians are so out of touch.

I do'nt think politicians are out of touch as much, more the fact, like judges they live in a "bubble" world. They do'nt have to put up with anti social behaviour and inner city violence whilst living in their country pile. They do'nt suffer the misery and poverty that so many families in this country have to endure. This recession we're going through at present, is the fault of Bankers and the politicians, but they still get their huge bonuses. :evil:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:19 am

I agree with most of that, I think we should have a death row like in the U.S. Because of miscarriages of justice, so there is time, just incase new evidence comes to light. Also if a custodial sentence is given out then that sentence should be served, none of this early release for good behaviour.

As I am a non smoker, why shouldn't I be able to go into a pub where it is smoke free, if people want to smoke it is their choice but why should I have to breathe it in ? I have never understood the concept of smoking, most people that die in a building fire die from inhaling smoke ( enough said ).

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:43 am

you can go to some parts of Britain and you would be hard pressed to see many people of genuine Anglo Saxon stock and i understand that our own Welsh Assembly are thinking of adopting an open door policy for Wales

Why does this matter? Essentially you're suggesting that going somewhere, and not seeing a majority of whites is a problem. Why?

....our justice system is a joke,we are not allowed to deport terrorists to the U.S.A. to answer charges that they want to bring against them because it will infringe on their human rights,what about our human rights not to be blown up by these murderers

This is incorrect. We are allowed to deport terrorists, for example last week Abu Hamza and four others were extradited to the US to face trial. They will be imprisoned in ADX Florence, a super-max prison. This has all been ruled as lawful.

As for the referendum on capital punishment, the majority of people, including politicians, are against it. This is perfectly understandable as killing another does not constitute justice, it constitutes revenge.

Similarly, your view on the smoking ban is not one shared by most. Non-smokers should not be forcefully exposed to the harmful toxins expelled through second-hand smoke. Why is this fair? I fully support the ban.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:24 pm

angelis49 wrote: you can go to some parts of Britain and you would be hard pressed to see many people of genuine Anglo Saxon stock

I dont class myself as an Anglo Saxon. I'm welsh so class myself as Celtic so jog on. People use immagration as a way of venting their short minded racist views