Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BBC 2 - Anders Breivik

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Just watching a look back at the Utoya Island massacre.
Interested in opinions?
To see so many young people lying dead after the attack. Awful

Re: BBC 2 - Anders Breivik

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 am

Death by a thousand cuts done slowly, while being cooked over a naked flame til the point of Death and then brought back to life and done a few times would be to good for this EVIL c**t.
After listening today on Sky News on how how he killed those Poor kids and a few Adults makes my blood boil and if i was one of those parents i would Devote every drop of Breath and every Sinue of my being to Hunting him down and some how getting to him and believe me when i say the 9 Circles Hell would still be to good a punishment for this Evil Prick.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 am

The_Truth wrote:Death by a thousand cuts done slowly, while being cooked over a naked flame til the point of Death and then brought back to life and done a few times would be to good for this EVIL c**t.
After listening today on Sky News on how how he killed those Poor kids and a few Adults makes my blood boil and if i was one of those parents i would Devote every drop of Breath and every Sinue of my being to Hunting him down and some how getting to him and believe me when i say the 9 Circles Hell would still be to good a punishment for this Evil Prick.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Here here and I'd happily join you.
But I'm worried towards his mad motives, targeting the Norwegian social party who he blames for the immigration especially toward Islam.
Frightening when you see links to this countries extreme groups.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Circle 1 Limbo
Circle 2 Lust
Circle 3 Gluttony
Circle 4 Avarice and Prodigality
Circle 5 Wrath, Sulleness
Circle 6 Heresy
Circle 7 Violence, Murder, Suicide, Blasphemy, Sodomy, Usury
Circle 8 Fraud, Pimping, Seducing, Flattery, Simony, Sorcery, Political Corruption, Hypocrissy, More Fraud, Theft, Fraudulent Rhetoric, Divisiveness and Falsification
Circle 9 Treachery, Caina, Antenora, Ptolomca and Judecca------------- smash this f*cker:evil: :twisted:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:45 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGwRKY0NzKM :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Psychopathic neo-nazi. He was in the process of writing some fanatical far-right manifesto detailing the 'disgrace' that is multiculturalism, and the treachery of free immigration. Sounds like some bedtime reading for a few people on here.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:25 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Psychopathic neo-nazi. He was in the process of writing some fanatical far-right manifesto detailing the 'disgrace' that is multiculturalism, and the treachery of free immigration. Sounds like some bedtime reading for a few people on here.

Not far wrong there.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:48 pm

Kind of a thought I had when reading the board last week.
Still a full on madman - but how many more out there?