Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I KNOW THEY MIGHT BE PLASTICS

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:40 pm

But some Liverpool fans have sportsmanship. After the CC final, they did not rub it in, instead they congratulated me for the team playing so well and that the team have a fighting spirit. Sure they might be plastics but they don't rub it in like the Jacks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I KNOW THEY MIGHT BE PLASTICS

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:41 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpra2Dtm3PA

Yeah great club :roll:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:43 pm

yes but, jacks are REAL tw*ts. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:53 pm

adz-a32 wrote:But some Liverpool fans have sportsmanship. After the CC final, they did not rub it in, instead they congratulated me for the team playing so well and that the team have a fighting spirit. Sure they might be plastics but they don't rub it in like the Jacks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great, the ones we encountered said "well done, not bad given you're welsh cunts". Celebrated by karate kicking wing mirrors.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:04 pm

Yes I was quite suprised at their good behaviour but they knew we ain't going to be bullied. In the late seventies and early eighties them and their cousins Everton commited some truly barbaric attacks on rival supporters.They were never the bravest but well nasty . League cup final v spurs they got anhilated .after winning 3-1 early eighties, outside wembley. :old:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:09 pm

adz-a32 wrote:But some Liverpool fans have sportsmanship. After the CC final, they did not rub it in, instead they congratulated me for the team playing so well and that the team have a fighting spirit. Sure they might be plastics but they don't rub it in like the Jacks. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Horrible nasty club with horrible vile nasty fans………..detest the scum.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:28 pm

I challenge anyone, except Plastic Dai Walkure, to go on their forums, read 2 or 3 threads, in particular ones about Dalglish and still come back and say they are a great club with great fans.

Whining self pitying deluded fucks.

I have read tonight that Dalglish is the most decent man in football, one or two tweaks and they will challenge for the title next year, and Dalglish winning the title at Blackburn was the greatest acheivment in English football. :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Polo - you seem to be more interested in Liverpool than you are in Cardiff :lol:

I think you're so obsessed with them, you're in denial about being one of their fans really :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Die Walkure wrote:Polo - you seem to be more interested in Liverpool than you are in Cardiff :lol:

I think you're so obsessed with them, you're in denial about being one of their fans really :lol:

I am obsessed with them yes. obsessed with hating them.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Horrible club with horrible arrogant fans.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:52 pm

if they were at wembley they wouldn't have been plastics. plastics don't attend games.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:40 pm

murphy wrote:

if they were at wembley they wouldn't have been plastics. plastics don't attend games.

:lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:26 pm

murphy wrote:

I was referring to the ones in school. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Just been to London for the weekend and bumped into an endless array of the cunts. Arrogant bastards still belittling us appearing in the final. And Cheri nearly broke a nose belonging to one.