Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ITV FOOTBALL COVERAGE

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Roy Keane aside who is a class pundit, ITV are utter shit.

Every time I hear Southgate speak I want punch him in the mouth but would probably break my knuckles on his gravestones.

As for Adrian Chiles. Aaaarrrghhh!!! Smug pompous unfunny c**t I feel like booting the TV.

Re: ITV FOOTBALL COVERAGE

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:04 pm

polo wrote:Roy Keane aside who is a class pundit, ITV are utter shit.

Every time I hear Southgate speak I want punch him in the mouth but would probably break my knuckles on his gravestones.

As for Adrian Chiles. Aaaarrrghhh!!! Smug pompous unfunny c**t I feel like booting the TV.

Agree Polo, Keano says it how it is no beating around the bush :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Just yold GS he was talking rubbish about the defending for the goal.

GS: As a defender he didnt do a lot wrong.

RK: Well he obviously did they scored. He was too tight. :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Marcel Desailly.

Utter prick.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:10 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Marcel Desailly.

Utter prick.

Gabby Yorath. Drag queen.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Different channel but Adebayor was the best on BBC for the World Cup.

No fucker could understand a word he said. :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:18 pm

polo wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

Just yold GS he was talking rubbish about the defending for the goal.

GS: As a defender he didnt do a lot wrong.

RK: Well he obviously did they scored. He was too tight. :lol:

I know i heard him class :lol: :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:30 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Different channel but Adebayor was the best on BBC for the World Cup.

No fucker could understand a word he said. :lol:

'Unbeleebable'

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Chiles havent got a f*cking scooby.

Trying to make out cos it was a drubbing the refs mistake didnt matter so much :roll:

It turned into a drubbing BECAUSE if the mistake. Spurs had to chase the game.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Adrian Childish tries to hard to be ''one of the lads'' hes a nob ed whos never kicked a ball in his life. He's like a silly little schoolgirl trying to crack a few funnies so he can run home and tell his kids he made ''Keano'' laugh.

Stick you your shiity chat shows on bbc and let the ex pros talk football!!

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:26 pm

bluewilba wrote:Adrian Childish tries to hard to be ''one of the lads'' hes a nob ed whos never kicked a ball in his life. He's like a silly little schoolgirl trying to crack a few funnies so he can run home and tell his kids he made ''Keano'' laugh.

Well put.

If ITV wanted a funny Baggies fan they should have employed Frank Skinner

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:30 pm

polo wrote:
bluewilba wrote:Adrian Childish tries to hard to be ''one of the lads'' hes a nob ed whos never kicked a ball in his life. He's like a silly little schoolgirl trying to crack a few funnies so he can run home and tell his kids he made ''Keano'' laugh.

Well put.

they couldnt fit his nugget on the screen!

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:38 pm

bluewilba wrote:
polo wrote:

Well put.

they couldnt fit his nugget on the screen!

:lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:35 pm

Andy Townsend is another useless shit pundit! You must have to be real boring tw*t to get a job with itv!

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Mogs wrote:Andy Townsend is another useless shit pundit! You must have to be real boring tw*t to get a job with itv!

Surprised they havent tried to poach Garth Crookes off the beeb.

I sent an email to the beeb once complaining that my tv licence helped pay the wages of cunts like Garth Crookes and Alan Green but never got a reply or a rebate.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:18 pm

polo wrote:
Mogs wrote:Andy Townsend is another useless shit pundit! You must have to be real boring tw*t to get a job with itv!

I sent an email to the beeb once complaining that my tv licence helped pay the wages of cunts like Garth Crookes and Alan Green but never got a reply or a rebate.

crookes is shocking .ticks all the boxes for the bbc though.he,d never get a job on sky.chiles is rubbish and it makes me cringe watching him.keane and neville are the kings

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:21 pm

jtc wrote:
polo wrote:

crookes is shocking .ticks all the boxes for the bbc though.he,d never get a job on sky.chiles is rubbish and it makes me cringe watching him.keane and neville are the kings

Could you imagine Keane on the beeb :lol:

Straight talking no PC bullshit :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:08 pm

polo wrote:
jtc wrote:
polo wrote:

Could you imagine Keane on the beeb :lol:

Straight talking no PC bullshit :lol:

now that would be worth watching :lol: do remember when chiles recited that poem about germany at the world cup?2006?shocking :shock: .he ain,t no billy shakespear :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:11 pm

The problem with Chiles is he thinks hes more important than the pundits.

Trys way too hard to be funny and got a face youd like smash with an iron.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:49 pm

hate garth crooks, he looks like a turtle that has lost his shell and is inappropriately proud of it....

he could also pass for arnie in total recall!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:54 pm

polo wrote:The problem with Chiles is he thinks hes more important than the pundits.

Trys way too hard to be funny and got a face youd like smash with an iron.

Eamo will tell ya ......................... A typical night of irish TV Football punditry :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqjQSk1P ... re=related

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Get collymore on there :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Stan collymore is the yoda of all cunts.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:10 am

Dion Dublin has got to be up there.

His bried role with SKY was terrrbible.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 am

jinks-rct wrote:Get collymore on there :ayatollah:

No thanks. Wife beating c*nt taking the moral high ground. Channel 5 is about his level.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:hate garth crooks, he looks like a turtle that has lost his shell and is inappropriately proud of it....

:lol:

Im going to be controversial here and say if Crookes was white he would have gone a long, long time ago.

You can tell even his colleagues cannot stand him. Claridge and Savage especially.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

If the government was serious about making cut they could cut garth crooks BBC canteen allowance in half and the money saved could build 8 new hospitals.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:39 pm

jama wrote:If the government was serious about making cut they could cut garth crooks BBC canteen allowance in half and the money saved could build 8 new hospitals.

Id rather they just cut Crookes in half and feed him to the pigs

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:hate garth crooks, he looks like a turtle that has lost his shell and is inappropriately proud of it....

Seen that on twitter :lol: :lol: