Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO 64JACK

Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:41 pm

You said:

"you have ex jacks in your ranks theres no blueturds down here!!"

You are completely and utterly wrong as I go to school in Swansea an theres about 50 Cardiff fans there, the rest are rugby fans

Re: FAO 64JACK

Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:43 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:You said:

You are completely and utterly wrong as I go to school in Swansea an theres about 50 Cardiff fans there, the rest are rugby fans

I dont think he was reffering to infants in fairness

Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 pm

so in your school in swansea there's not 1 single swansea supporter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you fibbing ?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:37 pm

waddle wrote:

so in your school in swansea there's not 1 single swansea supporter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you fibbing ?

Ok I worded that wrong didnt I :lol:

No there are quite a lot of swansea fans but they are mostly into rugby really

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:23 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
waddle wrote:

are you fibbing ?

So ths Jacks ate the hardest then :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:25 pm

polo wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:
waddle wrote:

are you fibbing ?

So ths Jacks ate the hardest then :lol:

what ? :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:34 pm

b*stard smartphone

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:35 pm

You really are thick fuckers mind,
you are as dull as you look fair play :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 pm

polo wrote:b*stard smartphone

Too smart for you mush

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:36 pm

colours wrote:You really are thick fuckers mind,
you are as dull as you look fair play :lol:

stop talking to yourself

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:19 pm

Lol! read the post again. I didnt say any such thing! The bit about 'jacks in your ranks' was copied and pasted from a jack posting on another thread. I was taking the piss out of him as if you read the thread in full you would realise this! ;)

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:21 pm

You go to school in swansea and there are 50 bluebirds???ffs stop talking shit lolol

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:You go to school in swansea and there are 50 bluebirds???ffs stop talking shit lolol

deal with it, there are more cardiff fans than s*****a fans

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:53 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:You go to school in swansea and there are 50 bluebirds???ffs stop talking shit lolol

stop talking nonsense kid your making yourself look a bit of a div :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 pm

waddle wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Are you in the same school Chris?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:02 pm

polo wrote:
waddle wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Are you in the same school Chris?

if i was i'd be bullying young bluebird i can tell you , was going to ask what school he was in but that might seem a bit creepy :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:13 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we are in the prem playing all the top clubs,yes the school kids in swansea are cardiff fans who play lower league football,,,now thats a bomb shell.ffs how sad are some of you getting :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:30 am

Hardly any Swansea fans in a Swansea comprehensive,or judging by the outlandish claim,primary schools?

Just when you think you've heard it all on a messageboard this little diaper turns up.

Seriously pal,wrap it in cos you're embarrassing yourself here.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 am

Leave the kid alone ffs, i work at gower college swansea and can honestly say that the 2800 students, 350 members of staff are all bluebirds ;) the only person on either campus who is a jack is the bin man. :o :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:43 am

Must we continue this nonsense every week?? They are in the Premier League, deservedly so. We are in the Championship, deservedly so. They now probably have more fans than us. There arent 50 bluebirds in any Swansea School. There probably arent 50 Jacks in any Cardiff School. They have a better squad than us and have an awful lot more money.

That about wraps it up I think? Now if you want that to change and are finding it hard to deal with, then you must cheer our team on to promotion so we can redress the balance. But making sh*t up like this and continually trying to put them down is pathetic as they are above and beyond us now until we go up as I certainly cant see them coming back down any time soon.

Now get behind City :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 pm

supercoops wrote:Leave the kid alone ffs, i work at gower college swansea and can honestly say that the 2800 students, 350 members of staff are all bluebirds ;) the only person on either campus who is a jack is the bin man. :o :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:14 pm

Plenty of gypos on this forum though.