Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LIVERPOOL FC

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:30 pm

PtB wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:Had drunk Liverpool fans not tried to force their way into Hillsborough without tickets the tragedy would not have happened. I'm no lover of the police and yes mistakes were made by them but the cause of Hillsborough was drunk ticketless fans.

No, there were several causes, which included the crush of fans outside and the dilapidated nature of the stadium which hadn't even got a safety certificate.

But the MAIN cause, as Lord Taylor in his investigation pointed out, was the police decision to open the gates to let the fans in, THEN the complete lack of any policing to funnel fans away from the already full central pens into the emptier side pens.

That's negligence, not an accident caused by "drunk ticketless fans".

Surely had "drunk ticketless fans" not turned up then there would have been none of what followed?

Yes, the police have a lot to answer for on this, but if it's the blame game then EVERYONE who had a part to play in it has to be mentioned and sadly that does include those who were "drunk & ticketless".[/quote]
Well said! Trouble is some people have a misguided belief that Liverpool fans are always innocent because they have no reputation. Had Hillsborough involved Cardiff, Millwall or Chelsea the fans would be blamed.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Ive gone to a game after a few drinks and without a ticket. Ive had a mate who didnt come home from a football match. So i wish you a few people on here would stop, think, and shut the f**k up.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:03 am

murphy wrote:Apart from our win today, lets give credit to this brilliant football club on reaching yet another cup final. I would have loved to have won the carling cup but we didn't so lets all give credit to britains most succesful football club. :ayatollah:

We are CARDIFF CITY?
Can't believe it PHIL (THE POWER) TAYLOR has just retired from playing darts, he said in an interview :as i'm not using my darts anymore i'm sending them to Kenny Dalglish to remind him what 3 f--king POINTS look like? :oops: :oops: :lol:

:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:06 am

This "brilliant" football club which, in recent years, has purchased utter rubbish in terms of players?

This "brilliant" football club who's players are either racist (Suarez), thugs (Carroll & Gerrard) and those who just love to get multiple women pregnant in the same week (Sterling)?

Yes, let's celebrate them.

:?

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:09 am

Jollffe wrote:thugs (Carroll & Gerrard) and those who just love to get multiple women pregnant in the same week (Sterling)?

:?

Cmon mate, punch ups and shagging as many birds as you can is the best pafrt of growing up :lol: