Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LIVERPOOL FC

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Tommy Gun wrote:JUSTICE FOR THE 39.

LFC are rotten to the core from their sponging supporters through to their players (Carroll, Gerrard and Suarez) and their foul manager. Would love to see them in conference.

hmmmm "rotten to the core" - that must include Bellers then????????

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

LFC are rotten to the core from their sponging supporters through to their players (Carroll, Gerrard and Suarez) and their foul manager. Would love to see them in conference.

To be fair he does have a habit of upsetting someone at every club he's ever been too.

Just ask Riise and Shearer.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

He's a gobby lying c**t to

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Bet you were one of the cunts applauding Bellers at Wembley

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:45 pm

come on Polo, surely you're better than this :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:47 pm

Die Walkure wrote:come on Polo, surely you're better than this :lol:

Thats a yes then :roll: :x

Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:20 pm

what - to applauding Bellers?

I did the same as I do for any of our former players who come back to play against us (apart from a few who don't deserve it :lol: ), and that was gave him polite applause when he came on and then cheered every time we got the ball off him :lol:

I was absolutely gutted when we lost the penalty shoot out and left the ground immediately, as I couldn't bear to be there any longer with another team celebrating - but what I''m not is one eyed as to the fact that Liverpool were almost to a man complimentary about us, and I've been embarrased by the petty mindedness of many on this forum towards them, for no apparent reason - other than jealousy of their success.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Die Walkure wrote:what - to applauding Bellers?

I did the same as I do for any of our former players who come back to play against us (apart from a few who don't deserve it :lol: ), and that was gave him polite applause when he came on and then cheered every time we got the ball off him :lol:

I was absolutely gutted when we lost the penalty shoot out and left the ground immediately, as I couldn't bear to be there any longer with another team celebrating - but what I''m not is one eyed as to the fact that Liverpool were almost to a man complimentary about us, and I've been embarrased by the petty mindedness of many on this forum towards them, for no apparent reason - other than jealousy of their success.

The petty mindednous as you call it on my behalf has f**k all to do with losing to them in the final :roll:

You are so transparently a Plastic Mickey its blinding

Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Cannot stand the club and everything they stand for.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:24 pm

They only thing they rule in British football is they make the best flags.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Vile club
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpra2Dtm3PA

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Hillsborough was a national Tragedy to football and in the UK. I appall the double standards of Liverpool fans who never mention the murder of 39 Juventus fans and the 600 who were injured.Only fourteen Liverpool fans were found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and each sentenced to 3 years imprisonment.Which is an absolute joke. Disgraceful club with disgraceful fans. If you want to talk about how happy you are for them then I suggest you go on their messageboard

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

JUSTICE FOR THE 39

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:JUSTICE FOR THE 39

Well said. Liverpool has to be most hypocritical club in football.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:39 pm

If Liverpool Football Club owned up to their fans causing the death of the 39 Juventus fans, then perhaps, just perhaps, after all these years, it would be possible to dislike them a bit less. But they never have, and probably never will. Always the victims.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 pm

This guy is quite good mind :lol:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kRCSPYDk6rU

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Comparing Hillsborough and Heysel to have a go at Liverpool fans is pathetic.

It was known immediately that Heysel was caused by Liverpool fans charging Juventus fans in a ground that was not fit to stage any game let alone a European cup final.

At Hillsborough, it took years for the truth to be known because the South Yorkshire Police told lies to cover up their part in the tragedy.

No police officer has faced any repercussions for what happened.

That's why there's the Justice for the 96 campaign.

I don't see how the actions of idiots at Heysel should make Hillsborough less of a tragedy.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:07 pm

But they did have justice. They had a court case witch resulted in convictions. Anyone who had the misfortune to travel to rome with wales will understand that the italians are no angels.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:44 pm

jama wrote:

But they did have justice. They had a court case witch resulted in convictions. Anyone who had the misfortune to travel to rome with wales will understand that the italians are no angels.

spot on! i went to milan with wales and the italians were cunts. i think there was 7 scousers jailed for manslaughter after heysel.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:12 pm

jama wrote:

Wiki states "There were 27 arrests on suspicion of manslaughter – the only extraditable offence applicable to events at Heysel. Sixty percent of these people were from Merseyside. Some of these people had previous convictions for football-related violence. In 1989, after a 5-month trial in Belgium, fourteen English fans were given 3-year sentences for involuntary manslaughter. Half the terms were suspended and it is unclear how many served their sentences"

That's hardly justice, is it?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:23 pm

polo wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Wembley was one of my greatest days suporting City and I have watched them for many years in the dungeons. But when almost to a man city fans sung Bellends name and applauded I sat down in my seat for the only time all game and cringed!!

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:36 pm

murphy wrote:
jama wrote:

spot on! i went to milan with wales and the italians were cunts. i think there was 7 scousers jailed for manslaughter after heysel.

Sadly, I don't think logic is going to work with some of anti Liverpool people on these threads, as they seem utterly obsessed with Liverpool! They're probably Man Ure fans really (or closet Liverpool fans who can't bring themselves to admit it, if we want to play at doing amateur psychology :lol: ).

They're using false logic to draw inappropriate parallels with Heysel and Hillsborough (as has been quite sensibly pointed out above), and more and more anti Liverpool threads are being made all the time, it seems.

Laughably, they then say if you want to post about Liverpool, go onto an LFC messageboard, but they are the ones that are starting all the (or virtually all the) threads on here trying to have a go at Liverpool.

Anyway, I've made my points - they won't respond with any logic, as I don't think they probably have the ability to surprise us :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Comparing Hillsborough and Heysel to have a go at Liverpool fans is pathetic.

It was known immediately that Heysel was caused by Liverpool fans charging Juventus fans in a ground that was not fit to stage any game let alone a European cup final.

At Hillsborough, it took years for the truth to be known because the South Yorkshire Police told lies to cover up their part in the tragedy.

I don't see how the actions of idiots at Heysel should make Hillsborough less of a tragedy.

dont see why the police should face any repercussions of what happened IT WAS AN ACCIDENT
the gate was opened to prevent people getting cushed outside

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:21 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -UEFA.html

"That was just the latest example. What other set of fans steal tickets from their fellow supporters or out of the hands of children?"

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:23 pm

murphy wrote:
jama wrote:

So because the Italians are "no angels" and "cunts" 39 of them deserved to die? and another 600 injured?

By that logic then the same applies to LFC and Hillsborough.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:24 pm

bluewilba wrote:
polo wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Wembley was one of my greatest days suporting City and I have watched them for many years in the dungeons. But when almost to a man city fans sung Bellends name and applauded I sat down in my seat for the only time all game and cringed!!

I just booed the c**t and told others who were chanting his name near me to f**k off.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:14 pm

polo wrote:
murphy wrote:
jama wrote:

So because the Italians are "no angels" and "cunts" 39 of them deserved to die? and another 600 injured?

By that logic then the same applies to LFC and Hillsborough.

where did i say they deserved to die??

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Comparing Hillsborough and Heysel to have a go at Liverpool fans is pathetic.

Had drunk Liverpool fans not tried to force their way into Hillsborough without tickets the tragedy would not have happened. I'm no lover of the police and yes mistakes were made by them but the cause of Hillsborough was drunk ticketless fans.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Had drunk Liverpool fans not tried to force their way into Hillsborough without tickets the tragedy would not have happened. I'm no lover of the police and yes mistakes were made by them but the cause of Hillsborough was drunk ticketless fans.[/quote]

No, there were several causes, which included the crush of fans outside and the dilapidated nature of the stadium which hadn't even got a safety certificate.

But the MAIN cause, as Lord Taylor in his investigation pointed out, was the police decision to open the gates to let the fans in, THEN the complete lack of any policing to funnel fans away from the already full central pens into the emptier side pens.

That's negligence, not an accident caused by "drunk ticketless fans".

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Halifax93 wrote:Had drunk Liverpool fans not tried to force their way into Hillsborough without tickets the tragedy would not have happened. I'm no lover of the police and yes mistakes were made by them but the cause of Hillsborough was drunk ticketless fans.

No, there were several causes, which included the crush of fans outside and the dilapidated nature of the stadium which hadn't even got a safety certificate.

But the MAIN cause, as Lord Taylor in his investigation pointed out, was the police decision to open the gates to let the fans in, THEN the complete lack of any policing to funnel fans away from the already full central pens into the emptier side pens.

That's negligence, not an accident caused by "drunk ticketless fans".[/quote]

Surely had "drunk ticketless fans" not turned up then there would have been none of what followed?

Yes, the police have a lot to answer for on this, but if it's the blame game then EVERYONE who had a part to play in it has to be mentioned and sadly that does include those who were "drunk & ticketless".