Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LIVERPOOL FC

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Apart from our win today, lets give credit to this brilliant football club on reaching yet another cup final. I would have loved to have won the carling cup but we didn't so lets all give credit to britains most succesful football club. :ayatollah:

Re: LIVERPOOL FC

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 pm

I FUKIN HATE THEM AND THEIR POXY FANS ---FUK EM :evil:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I FUKIN HATE THEM AND THEIR POXY FANS ---FUK EM :evil:

i hope you also hate the plastic man utd fans saddles? or are you one of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 pm

f**k the scousers. They stole our cup :evil:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:07 pm

I hate Liverpool with a passion ………but especially the 'pretend' fans in wales who have absolutely NOTHING to do with them. I hope they lost the FA Cup to a penalty shoot out……..fukin wankers.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:11 pm

murphy wrote:Apart from our win today, lets give credit to this brilliant football club on reaching yet another cup final. I would have loved to have won the carling cup but we didn't so lets all give credit to britains most succesful football club. :ayatollah:

you on glue?

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:14 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
murphy wrote:Apart from our win today, lets give credit to this brilliant football club on reaching yet another cup final. I would have loved to have won the carling cup but we didn't so lets all give credit to britains most succesful football club. :ayatollah:

you on glue?

no, just giving credit where its due. anything wrong with that?

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:17 pm

murphy wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

you on glue?

How on Earth is credit due?

They spent £130 million on shit players and what do they have to show for it?

A Carling cup achieved by treating every round of the competition as if it was the champion's league and by beating a Championship club on penalties.

An FA cup final, again achieved by treating every round as the Champion's league.

Eighth place in the league table below and Everton side that probably hasn't spent £130 in total since Moyes took over 10 years ago.

Where is the real success in that?

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 pm

stupid tw@t. One man……one team. FUK THE SCOUSE SCUM.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Aramore wrote:
murphy wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

you on glue?

A Carling cup achieved by treating every round of the competition as if it was the champion's league and by beating a Championship club on penalties.

An FA cup final, again achieved by treating every round as the Champion's league.

Eighth place in the league table below and Everton side that probably hasn't spent £130 in total since Moyes took over 10 years ago.

when you say success, its means history. Now man utd fan, liverpool are britains most succesful club, accept it and lets concentrate on the bluebirds. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 pm

murphy wrote:
Aramore wrote:
murphy wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

you on glue?

when you say success, its means history. Now man utd fan, liverpool are britains most succesful club, accept it and lets concentrate on the bluebirds. :ayatollah:

You're crediting them for their success presently. They have no present success.

I am concentrating on the Bluebirds I'm just tired of Scouse plastics posting about Liverpool being so awesome and accusing anyone who disagrees as closets United fans.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Mate, why are you going over the top about them ? I don't get it.

Hate them and Utd equally because of their plastic fans. On a day when we win away and firmly consolidate our position in the play offs, you start a thread about Scouse/One-man team FC ? Got to be a wind up.

Prefer the Jack supporters to them, at least they support their local team...don't come on here again pretending to be a Cardiff fan

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:42 pm

present success correspondined with past success so that makes them a successful club. the reason i started this thread was because i got fed up with reading anti-liverpool threads on this forum. if we were rivals, fair enough. i dont want to see abusive posts about any club on here apart fom swansea(who are our rivals, not liverpool).

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 pm

murphy wrote:present success correspondined with past success so that makes them a successful club. the reason i started this thread was because i got fed up with reading anti-liverpool threads on this forum. if we were rivals, fair enough. i dont want to see abusive posts about any club on here apart fom swansea(who are our rivals, not liverpool).

We should be abusing EVERY club on here!

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:44 pm

GodfreyIngram'sLaughing wrote:Mate, why are you going over the top about them ? I don't get it.

Hate them and Utd equally because of their plastic fans. On a day when we win away and firmly consolidate our position in the play offs, you start a thread about Scouse/One-man team FC ? Got to be a wind up.

Prefer the Jack supporters to them, at least they support their local team...don't come on here again pretending to be a Cardiff fan

sorry mate, i average 12 aways a season. i am a cardiff fan. :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Well done Liverpool and Bellers on getting to another final :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Die Walkure wrote:Well done Liverpool and Bellers on getting to another final :ayatollah:

i hope its a cardiff boy who scores a winner in the final (and not bale :lol: )

Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:46 pm

murphy wrote:
Die Walkure wrote:Well done Liverpool and Bellers on getting to another final :ayatollah:

i hope its a cardiff boy who scores a winner in the final (and not bale :lol: )

:lol: come on Bellers :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:06 am

bollocks to dalglish and liverpool fc

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:31 am

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:bollocks to dalglish and liverpool fc

I see we've got someone here who wants to make an intelligent comment :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:34 am

Die Walkure wrote:

Who do you support? Liverpool or Cardiff?
Sure as shit sounds like you're a scouser

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:39 am

Die Walkure wrote:

FFS Stop showing yourself up on here, take your pick at the link.... You are actually making some dislike the scousers more..

https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugexp= ... 80&bih=524

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 am

I see - a Cardiff fan not welcome on a Cardiff messageboard just because he wants to redress the balance on some of these anti Liverpool threads on here - pathetic :lol:

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:45 am

Apologise for Heysel you cunts

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:03 am

murphy wrote:
Aramore wrote:
murphy wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

you on glue?

I thought Rangers were Britains most successful Club?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:23 am

polo wrote:Apologise for Heysel you cunts

THIS^^^^^^^

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:50 am

JUSTICE FOR THE 39.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 am

justice for all the Italians that were murdered

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:56 am

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:

justice for all the Italians that were murdered

The muderers tried yo.blame Chelsea and the NF for it. f*cking wankers.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Tommy Gun wrote:JUSTICE FOR THE 39.

LFC are rotten to the core from their sponging supporters through to their players (Carroll, Gerrard and Suarez) and their foul manager. Would love to see them in conference.