Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Protest Tonight

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:15 pm

I am unable to attend many away games this season(leg problems) and it is hard to listen on the radio but Tonight was fantastic for the travelling fans.

Vince just rung me to say the protest was a success, no trouble all peaceful and totally grid locked the West Brom area and M5...This peaceful protest will hopefully ensure that the West Midland police support future ticket allocation requests from our club...we had no trouble at Villa with thousands travelling...WBA is 6 miles from there...stupid decision by the WBA safety officer..well done to the fans for attending this and behaving...You have done our club proud...

Vince said there were at least 300 odd in the protest, roads were closed, motorway held up etc...inconvenience to the town without any trouble...success.Well done to Vince and the fans who turned up to this protest...it was all about principals...no matter if we only sold 10 tickets it was wrong for WBA to reduce our allocation without giving us a proper reason...fans must not put up with this treatment and Tonight they made a stand.

Re: Protest Tonight

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:29 pm

Well done boys,credit to all that turned up,plus a bloody good result on both counts streets and the pitch,wish i could have made it,but work has to come first this time of year,well so the missus says anyway,no iv got to work,got no cover on my job.

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:37 pm

hopefully these stupid ticket restrictions will stop when they hear about this!!!!!!!!!!!! good result on and off the pitch, "you`ll never ban a city fan!!!!!!!!"

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:57 pm

corky wrote:I am unable to attend many away games this season(leg problems) and it is hard to listen on the radio but Tonight was fantastic for the travelling fans.

Vince just rung me to say the protest was a success, no trouble all peaceful and totally grid locked the West Brom area and M5...This peaceful protest will hopefully ensure that the West Midland police support future ticket allocation requests from our club...we had no trouble at Villa with thousands travelling...WBA is 6 miles from there...stupid decision by the WBA safety officer..well done to the fans for attending this and behaving...You have done our club proud...

Vince said there were at least 300 odd in the protest, roads were closed, motorway held up etc...inconvenience to the town without any trouble...success.Well done to Vince and the fans who turned up to this protest...it was all about principals...no matter if we only sold 10 tickets it was wrong for WBA to reduce our allocation without giving us a proper reason...fans must not put up with this treatment and Tonight they made a stand.

Brilliant, well done Vince thats exactly what we needed followed by three points what a superb day..........

Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:10 am

well done to vince and the lads and a big thank you for the 3pts

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:04 am

what gets me, our club would never do that to anyone, they'd more likley to give them more :roll:

if they do it to us, do the same back, see how they like it