Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Terry Connor

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Makes Avram Grant look almost charismatic.

What were Wolves thinking.

Re: Terry Connor

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:32 pm

polo wrote:Makes Avram Grant look almost charismatic.

dont think that the phone was red hot for that job!!!! didnt everyone they line up tell them to f**k off??

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

dont think that the phone was red hot for that job!!!! didnt everyone they line up tell them to f**k off??

Good. f**k em. Wanky Wanderers.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 pm

I feel a little sorry for him, clearly not first choice, prob the only choice in the end.

Poxey and his mates are the ones to blame. I'm no Mick fan but he may have kept them up.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Feel sorry for him. Been there for 15 years something like that im sure, and gets thrown in there when there struggling. Definatly wrong appointment.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 pm

Feel sorry for him as a man but come on hes clearly not a number 1. Not even on a part time basis.

Hes like a rabbit in the media headlights.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 pm

Total fall guy. Shame,decent guy. Seems like hes about to burst into tears. Saying that i would managing that pile of shit. Tucked right up. Probably get the swansea job when brenda gets sacked.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I feel a little sorry for him, clearly not first choice, prob the only choice in the end.

Poxey and his mates are the ones to blame. I'm no Mick fan but he may have kept them up.

Agree with you 2blue :ayatollah: - And i don't think Wolves will be back up with TC in charge :o
I would think that players will leave,but Kightly seems to think the majority of players will stay :?:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Wo ... 89786.html

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 am

Mick might have not kept them up but he would have had the team fighting until the very end! Connor tried to get them playing football when they needed much more than that!!

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:04 am

agree, TC is definitely a stop gap until end of season as no one wanted the shit job. especially after the chariman spouting loads of crap about them being an established prem team and should never be back down in the championship etc when they were already well into a relegation battle for another year running. hes def there to take the attention away from the chairman and i can only see them going down and getting some proven/popular football league manager in instead next year. poor lad, could potentially lose everything he's built in all those years there as a coach.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:46 am

Where do i start with this one...Free drinks for forum members...Free £10.00 voucher to All on here...Your play-off seat paid for ( if we/when get there !!)...Talk about the Great Escape ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ation.html

Please note the above is on offer if Wolves stay up ;)

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:50 am

Apprantely they were only offering a contract till the end of the season. MM to Wolves if we don't go up IMO

Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:33 am

Angry Man wrote:

Apprantely they were only offering a contract till the end of the season. MM to Wolves if we don't go up IMO

Would be a hell of a comp package for us.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:44 am

Angry Man wrote:

Can't see it.

He's still unproven at completing promotion challenges.

If we don't go up that'll be two seasons in a row he's had a play off challenging team fail. Looks bad to outsiders.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 am

:mrgreen:
Mistake of the season, absolute School-Boy error from the Wolves board

Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Where do i start with this one...Free drinks for forum members...Free £10.00 voucher to All on here...Your play-off seat paid for ( if we/when get there !!)...Talk about the Great Escape ;)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ation.html

Please note the above is on offer if Wolves stay up ;)

Just not good enough :o

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Wo ... 94257.html