Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How much % is of Neath and PT is C.C.F.C?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:23 am

0-20%
13%
21-30%
5%
31-40%
11%
41- 50%
24%
51- 60%
13%
61-70%
18%
71-80%
4%
81-90%
2%
91-100%
11%

Total votes : 55

Re: How much % of Neath and PT is C.C.F.C?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm

NEATHBLUES wrote:There are City fans in all parts of Neath likewise there are Jacks. Can't see this ever changing with South Wales being such a small area. The Jacks show their colours which then gives the impression there's a load of them. The City fans around here don't except young kids generally. Most of the City fans I know around here wear casual clothing with a pin badge to show who they are. The only problem Neath has is it's close proximity to the second city. You have knobs who are from Swansea but might work in this area or drive their vans around here with their pathetic little swan on their dashboard trying to pretend they are proud that they are from the capital of smackheads :lol: Cardiff should be proud they have a loyal and good following from Neath Port Talbot something the Jacks will never have from say Barry, Caerphilly etc. :ayatollah:

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... =6&t=61516 :D :lol:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm

neathbluebird wrote:Due to proximity to jackland will always be a good jack support-on the other side of the coin Neath has always, and always will have a good support for the city.Dont know how much things have changed as i tend to keep a low profile nowadays,but when i was a youngster(am 52 now) CAERWERN,BRYNCOCH,CIMLA.FERRY were blue and skewen massively jack.rest of neath mixed.
my boy is in cefn saeson school cimla-in his class there are 3 st holders- 2 cardiff & 1 jack,most surprised considering jacks current poisition-furthermore the lad who is a jack st,his no1 team is chelsea!!! He tells me that of all the kids who support jacks most are their number 2 team.wheras those who are are cardiff are their no.1....good for the future.

had a bit of a do with the skewen jacks outside the dark arch about 20 years ago
they were very brave 15 on to 2......typical jacks
we done ok tho

Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm

SCFC wrote:
NEATHBLUES wrote:There are City fans in all parts of Neath likewise there are Jacks. Can't see this ever changing with South Wales being such a small area. The Jacks show their colours which then gives the impression there's a load of them. The City fans around here don't except young kids generally. Most of the City fans I know around here wear casual clothing with a pin badge to show who they are. The only problem Neath has is it's close proximity to the second city. You have knobs who are from Swansea but might work in this area or drive their vans around here with their pathetic little swan on their dashboard trying to pretend they are proud that they are from the capital of smackheads :lol: Cardiff should be proud they have a loyal and good following from Neath Port Talbot something the Jacks will never have from say Barry, Caerphilly etc. :ayatollah:

bet they dont fill a car to go to games

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:16 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
SCFC wrote:

PINK? :D

Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:43 pm

You have to laugh at Swansea Town fans…………ah bless em. :lol:

Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:17 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
SCFC wrote:

Of course not, they go by horse and caravan :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 am

Snaag wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:
SCFC wrote:

Of course not, they go by horse and caravan :ayatollah:

:lol:

Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:15 am

speaking as a lad born and spending my early years in neath , bryncoch had plenty of cardiff fans

the jacks might not like it , but thats a fact

Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:17 am

In the Neath valley i think there is an equal devide, but only since their promotion, which tells me a hell of alot of plastics out there.
The blue army is definatley more hard core and been here forever it seems. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: