Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: when will the politicians close the gates to immigrants

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Sack all the stewards and employ poles is the answer then we could vent our anger towards them instead of the team. How would ya like that Jonny. No ya wouldn't cos you would have to buy a ticket. By the way Polo lad tied you up .......... Again :D

fine do it
wouldnt bother me
not as if i cant afford the tickets
but i find the extra cash useful
and i enjoy working
why im a steward is none of your business
but i have my reasons
and polo hasnt said anything thats bothered me
just wish he was capable of having a discussion without attacking anyone

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:34 pm

jama wrote:In fairness to jonny those romanian woman with no teeth who strum one string guitars outside banks do work hard. This country would be fucked without em.

yep...they keep our national health dentists busy having new white ivorys fitted for FREEEEEEE :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:36 pm

jama wrote:In fairness to jonny those romanian woman with no teeth who strum one string guitars outside banks do work hard. This country would be fucked without em.

Dont forget those romanian card cloners. Taking our jobs as waiters and cloning our cards.

They put a good shift in for that one night.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 pm

polo wrote:Nice try Jonny. We can see through it.

Told Krabb to get off his high horse and stop blaming people. :roll:

When the contradiction is pointed out you "werent telling anyone in particular" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Idiot

no thats what i said and thats what i meant
not my fault you havent got the brain power to figure it out
and dont feel the need to attack people from the off
but unfortunately youve dragged me down to your level
because you twist my words to suit your trolling

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
and polo hasnt said anything thats bothered me
just wish he was capable of having a discussion without attacking anyone

Cant gave a discussion with a liar. A condesending one at that.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

When the contradiction is pointed out you "werent telling anyone in particular" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Idiot

More lies and contradiction :lol:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:43 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

Idiot

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:45 pm

polo wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

Idiot

if ive said something thats upset Krabb ill apologise wasnt my intention
but im sure he doesnt need you defending him and can tell me himself

simple fact is you dont care what i write because you will attack anything i say
for the fact that its me and no other reason
thats sad and quite frankly rather pathetic
bored now
congratulations polo youve ruined yet another good potential debate

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:49 pm

When your all watching the Olympics in July ask yourself who built these great venues? Once the Olympics were awarded to London, the boroughs that the Olympic village fall into received 38000 applications from foreigners for NI numbers, enabling them to work there. I work in the construction industry, I know that British jobs go to foreign workers, I KNOW this. I worked on the biggest energy from waste plant in Europe which is right opposite the Dagenham ford plant, 20 mins from central London and there were hundreds of polish and Croatian workers there. There are power stations going up all over the country with minimum British workers. There are 9 million unemployed people in this country, 9million, yet we let foreigners come and work. This subject makes me real f*cking angry, yet the do gooders say open the borders and let them in.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 pm

more contradiction from the proff.

Go back and read page 1 and see who was the argunentative aggressor :roll:

I dont expect you to hold your hands up tho. :roll:

You think I agree with your view on immigration but wont admit it cos its you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lay off the vodka Jycnny

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 pm

You could not make this up...On the other side people are leaving This Country..Look at this guys name and his story :o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -grim.html

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:01 pm

polo wrote:more contradiction from the proff.

Go back and read page 1 and see who was the argunentative aggressor :roll:

I dont expect you to hold your hands up tho. :roll:

You think I agree with your view on immigration but wont admit it cos its you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lay off the vodka Jycnny

im not even going to bother wasting my time
youre just looking for an argument
im not going to give you one
you attack me with the same shit time and time again
and its getting boring

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:08 pm

bluecityblue wrote:When your all watching the Olympics in July ask yourself who built these great venues? Once the Olympics were awarded to London, the boroughs that the Olympic village fall into received 38000 applications from foreigners for NI numbers, enabling them to work there. I work in the construction industry, I know that British jobs go to foreign workers, I KNOW this. I worked on the biggest energy from waste plant in Europe which is right opposite the Dagenham ford plant, 20 mins from central London and there were hundreds of polish and Croatian workers there. There are power stations going up all over the country with minimum British workers. There are 9 million unemployed people in this country, 9million, yet we let foreigners come and work. This subject makes me real f*cking angry, yet the do gooders say open the borders and let them in.
. You are correct . I to work in same industry. On the uskmouth power station out of 1000 workers 700 at one stage were foreign Portuguese , poles, liths, Roma, Hungarian etc. Siemans came out with statement 85% were local. Fecking lies. All this shit about them being this and that is bollocks. I remember some coach owner saying he could not get 90 drivers and had too recruit in Poland. If you believe that Jonny and co I can't help u understand it's called exploitation and greed.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:14 pm

cardiff yid wrote:
bluecityblue wrote:When your all watching the Olympics in July ask yourself who built these great venues? Once the Olympics were awarded to London, the boroughs that the Olympic village fall into received 38000 applications from foreigners for NI numbers, enabling them to work there. I work in the construction industry, I know that British jobs go to foreign workers, I KNOW this. I worked on the biggest energy from waste plant in Europe which is right opposite the Dagenham ford plant, 20 mins from central London and there were hundreds of polish and Croatian workers there. There are power stations going up all over the country with minimum British workers. There are 9 million unemployed people in this country, 9million, yet we let foreigners come and work. This subject makes me real f*cking angry, yet the do gooders say open the borders and let them in.
. You are correct . I to work in same industry. On the uskmouth power station out of 1000 workers 700 at one stage were foreign Portuguese , poles, liths, Roma, Hungarian etc. Siemans came out with statement 85% were local. Fecking lies. All this shit about them being this and that is bollocks. I remember some coach owner saying he could not get 90 drivers and had too recruit in Poland. If you believe that Jonny and co I can't help u understand it's called exploitation and greed.

why is it exploitation and greed
you can go work in poland if you want to nothing stopping you
and thousands of brits leave this country to work abroad
hypocrites at the highest order
its fine for us to go abroad and look for work
but if someone has the arrogance to come here to look for work we find it unacceptable

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Jonny u are hard work. Give me one reason why you feel we need to help these people. I expect you are against poor Abu hamza being extradited aswell.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:39 pm

Send them back!!!!

There was a Labour leaflet going around Merthyr recently which had 'Standing up for hardworking people' as their headline. I thought to myself their 'open door policy' has shafted every single hardworking family in this country by helping to bring down the wages!!!

Left wing scum has put this country back miles!!!

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:45 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Jonny u are hard work. Give me one reason why you feel we need to help these people. I expect you are against poor Abu hamza being extradited aswell.

i dont think we have a moral obligation to help anyone
but one problem with the british workforce is
we expect to get paid more than anyone else in the world
if we dont get what we want we threaten to go on strike
business doesnt get this problem from foreign workers
so they will use them

as for abu hamza since you brought him up
i think he should be extradited
but realistically
if we cant find evidence to prosecute him
you cant just extradite a man because hes not very popular
this country saying we cant put him on trial because you might put people from MI5 and MI6 sorry but the job these guys do comes with risk and we can have trials behind closed doors
the fact is we cant extradite him to Jordan because we cant prove the evidence against him is legitimate
but i do believe the European Courts have said we can extradite him to America but if we do that we throw away British citizens who have been illegally extradited to America and leave them to rot
its a difficult situation with lots of conflicting arguments

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:54 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
cardiff yid wrote:Jonny u are hard work. Give me one reason why you feel we need to help these people. I expect you are against poor Abu hamza being extradited aswell.

so they will useu

You like to act like mr Liberal Jonny but you've just spouted the worst Tory drivel i've seen from a non politician. You're basically telling us we should accept any job we can have and be grateful that our overlords have been kind enough to let us have it? You sound like a little Thatcherite.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:56 pm

krabb wrote:that come here and neither bring or offer any sort of way of being self sufficient,it simply has to stop,and the sooner the politicians realise that our once great country is awash with immigrants that will spend a lifetime on benefit and will never mix and be apart of this country,the better....i have no gripe with people wanting to make better lives for themselves and their families but this cannot be done at mine and your expense.ive had a tits full of our weak political take and it simply has to stop :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Illuminati

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:59 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

so they will use them

but realistically
this country saying we cant put him on trial because you might put people from MI5 and MI6 sorry but the job these guys do comes with risk and we can have trials behind closed doors
the fact is we cant extradite him to Jordan because we cant prove the evidence against him is legitimate
but i do believe the European Courts have said we can extradite him to America but if we do that we throw away British citizens who have been illegally extradited to America and leave them to rot

we need to get paid more as i think we are one of the highest taxed in the world.. :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:03 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
krabb wrote:that come here and neither bring or offer any sort of way of being self sufficient,it simply has to stop,and the sooner the politicians realise that our once great country is awash with immigrants that will spend a lifetime on benefit and will never mix and be apart of this country,the better....i have no gripe with people wanting to make better lives for themselves and their families but this cannot be done at mine and your expense.ive had a tits full of our weak political take and it simply has to stop :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Illuminati

no world order,just common sense :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:06 pm

high taxes, high fuel, high rents / mortgages.

but hey, lets just be thankful for under cutting immigrants who are used to poverty.

Lets welcome them all in and live in poverty together.

or maybe move the other way :roll:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Aramore wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

so they will useu

You like to act like mr Liberal Jonny but you've just spouted the worst Tory drivel i've seen from a non politician. You're basically telling us we should accept any job we can have and be grateful that our overlords have been kind enough to let us have it? You sound like a little Thatcherite.

well in this day and age yes people should be grateful for what they get
the reasons some people go on strike is a joke and it ridicules the serious strikes we have had in this country
public sector workers going on strike because they have to work 5 more years before retirement
its a joke
people live longer and are retired longer
whos paying for it
and if this generation doesnt work those extra 5 years
my generation is going to have to work an extra 10 years
and if my generation refuses to do it
my kids are going to have to an extra 15 years
its a spiral
and it needs to be paid for at some point

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 pm

krabb wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

so they will use them

but realistically

we need to get paid more as i think we are one of the highest taxed in the world.. :ayatollah:

we pay a higher rate of tax because we dont have to pay for things like health care and benefits
something other countries dont offer

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:16 pm

More lies from the proff. Germans have a similair system to ours but only pay 20% tax :roll:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:22 pm

polo wrote:More lies from the proff. Germans have a similair system to ours but only pay 20% tax :roll:

yes but Germany has one of the best infrastructures in Europe if not the World and unlike this country retained its manufacturing and industry instead of relying on the service industry and academia

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:23 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
polo wrote:More lies from the proff. Germans have a similair system to ours but only pay 20% tax :roll:

yes but Germany has one of the best infrastructures in Europe if not the World and unlike this country retained its manufacturing and industry instead of relying on the service industry and academia

And doesnt open its doors to mass immigration scroungers

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:37 pm

polo wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

And doesnt open its doors to mass immigration scroungers

actually germany has a higher immigration % than the UK and has one of the highest immigration %'s in the EU

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:57 pm

krabb wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Illuminati

no world order,just common sense :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No, we're all slaves to these cnuts who continously exploit us.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:04 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
cardiff yid wrote:2yrs ago I sold a pup to a polish guy called Tomaz. He turned up in new Hilux wife and baby. I asked him what job he had. He told me he was a builder. I laughed and said I expect you got all Poles work for you. He looked at me with disgust and replied He only employed 2 as most poles in London were criminals. All his other workers were English. As for professor pointless you have not got a clue. Most of the ones working are under cutting the British workers , which put them on benefits and burden the state. All the other people that say we need them either employ them or their jobs ain't threatened ie MP s. They would soon change their mind if they were to allow them in the house of lords.If they are such good workers why is their country a f*cking shit hole.

thats my point on this job not paying enough
if an immigrant is happy to work for less than you why arent you working that wage
surely a cut in wage is better than no job at all
or am i getting confused somewhere

:withstupid:

Very confused jonny and I have to stop you here and tell you that you're a contender for "dope of the season".

In fact , William Hill is already paying out all bets on you already.

Snap jonny in half and you see the letters C _ U - N -T run through him like a stick of rock ..... :knob: