Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: when will the politicians close the gates to immigrants

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Wow!

A victim almost thanking his perpertrators!

Not at all, it's the current system that causes such issues and it's the system that needs serious evaluation, . I lay no blame at the feet of the individual, nor should you.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:40 pm

polo wrote:Ohhga wont be a victim hes got a bright future this kid.

Hes the most intelligent person on this board. Not thats a major achievement. :lol:

Still got a lot to learn from your generation :lol:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:43 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
polo wrote:Ohhga wont be a victim hes got a bright future this kid.

Hes the most intelligent person on this board. Not thats a major achievement. :lol:

Still got a lot to learn from your generation :lol:

My only advice dont forget your youth or you will regret it!!!

All work and no play and all that.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:45 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
I don't doubt that for a second and it will never, ever change.

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

The politicians are equally as bad.

I'm not so sure, there will come a time when the masses realise that capitalism, in its present form, has run its due course. At that moment we will fully appreciate how oligarchic our society is.

Bankers (Bankers!) with bonuses that equate to a lifetimes work for many.

Politicians, all cut from the same sheet, fortunate, privately educated, simply do not represent the majority view. How can they be expected to?

Quite simply, do not doubt that change, positive change, is inevitable. Unfortunately, at present, we are experiencing the darker days of consumer capitalism and elitist politics.

Well said young man. Well said.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:49 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Wow!

A victim almost thanking his perpertrators!

Not at all, it's the current system that causes such issues and it's the system that needs serious evaluation, . I lay no blame at the feet of the individual, nor should you.

f**k off, ya gobshite!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:55 pm

f**k off, ya gobshite!

Come on now, that wasn't really necessary. It's good to discuss, debate and to learn.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:57 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
f**k off, ya gobshite!

Come on now, that wasn't really necessary. It's good to discuss, debate and to learn.

:lol:

Are you a woman?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Are you a woman?

Presuming you're on the prowl, no, sorry. Although I'm sure there's one out there for you.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:16 pm

jama wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

I'm not so sure, there will come a time when the masses realise that capitalism, in its present form, has run its due course. At that moment we will fully appreciate how oligarchic our society is.

Politicians, all cut from the same sheet, fortunate, privately educated, simply do not represent the majority view. How can they be expected to?

Quite simply, do not doubt that change, positive change, is inevitable. Unfortunately, at present, we are experiencing the darker days of consumer capitalism and elitist politics.

Sorry but I completely disagree.

Banker bashing is an easy thing now but the country has depended on the financial sector for many, many years and its citizens have benefited greatly because of it.

All Politicans cut from the same sheet..? Are you sure..? The likes of John Prescott, Ken Clarke and many others come from working class up bringings and many will in the future without ever getting private education.

Whilst I agree that we are experiencing the darker days of Consumer Capitalism I didn't see anyone complaining during the good days did you..? and your comment about elitist politics is another throw away comment as anyone from any walk of life can put their name forward for election and on that basis alone it certaininly isn't elitist.

However I would be interested to know if anyone who are constantly complaining about politicans on this board actually put their name forward for any elections both past or next month..? Or dont you have the balls.?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:20 pm

Angry Man wrote:
jama wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Banker bashing is an easy thing now but the country has depended on the financial sector for many, many years and its citizens have benefited greatly because of it.

All Politicans cut from the same sheet..? Are you sure..? The likes of John Prescott, Ken Clarke and many others come from working class up bringings and many will in the future without ever getting private education.

Whilst I agree that we are experiencing the darker days of Consumer Capitalism I didn't see anyone complaining during the good days did you..? and your comment about elitist politics is another throw away comment as anyone from any walk of life can put their name forward for election and on that basis alone it certaininly isn't elitist.

However I would be interested to know if anyone who are constantly complaining about politicans on this board actually put their name forward for any elections both past or next month..? Or dont you have the balls.?

This is all part of the con.

We are sold this sytem because we are led to believe that one day, through lots of hard work and arse licking we all will be able to be at the top.

This has failed to materialise and the goal posts are frequently moved.

im bored with this now.....i should be getting paid for this information .............................pppfffftttt beeeeyoooowwwww

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:24 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
jama wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

We are sold this sytem because we are led to believe that one day, through lots of hard work and arse licking we all will be able to be at the top.

im bored with this now.....i should be getting paid for this information .............................pppfffftttt beeeeyoooowwwww

So you are getting bored the moment I ask the likes of you have you ever put your name forward..? Earlier on your 'succesfull' jibe was thrown back in your face with the £11.1 million fact which you then help to brush to one side but thats you all the way Johnny. All mouth and no action. FACT

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
jama wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

So you are getting bored the moment I ask the likes of you have you ever put your name forward..? Earlier on your 'succesfull' jibe was thrown back in your face with the £11.1 million fact which you then help to brush to one side but thats you all the way Johnny. All mouth and no action. FACT

I am the Oracle .........listen to me!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

So you are getting bored the moment I ask the likes of you have you ever put your name forward..? Earlier on your 'succesfull' jibe was thrown back in your face with the £11.1 million fact which you then help to brush to one side but thats you all the way Johnny. All mouth and no action. FACT[/quote]

I am the Oracle .........listen to me![/quote]

Blowing hot air as usual Johnny. People morn and complain about the world and its politicans then put your name forward or forever hold your peace. I bet half the people on here who complain about the politics of this country dont even bother voting!!!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:03 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

I am the Oracle .........listen to me![/quote]

Blowing hot air as usual Johnny. People morn and complain about the world and its politicans then put your name forward or forever hold your peace. I bet half the people on here who complain about the politics of this country dont even bother voting!!![/quote]

That's me, why should I?

Someone has to make a stand and the numbers are growing year by year.

You really need to let go of your anger and just be.

Peace, light and laughter Brother x

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Blowing hot air as usual Johnny. People morn and complain about the world and its politicans then put your name forward or forever hold your peace. I bet half the people on here who complain about the politics of this country dont even bother voting!!![/quote]

That's me, why should I?

Peace, light and laughter Brother x[/quote]

Its people like you who is bringing this country down. Giving it all that yet when it comes to the crunch you and others like you haven't got the balls. Stick to your stewarding 'cos thats the best you can hope for.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Angry man. Politicans not elitist? You sure?...19 prime ministers attended eton, including the latest doughnut. Was it luck(bad) or just a bizzarre coincidence?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Blowing hot air as usual Johnny. People morn and complain about the world and its politicans then put your name forward or forever hold your peace. I bet half the people on here who complain about the politics of this country dont even bother voting!!!

That's me, why should I?

Peace, light and laughter Brother x[/quote]

Its people like you who is bringing this country down. Giving it all that yet when it comes to the crunch you and others like you haven't got the balls. Stick to your stewarding 'cos thats the best you can hope for.[/quote]

You mug :lol:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:28 am

Oh dear Angry has had a mare here. Hes got Johnny Oirish mixed up with JONNY obnoxious. :oops:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:31 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

That's me, why should I?

Its people like you who is bringing this country down. Giving it all that yet when it comes to the crunch you and others like you haven't got the balls. Stick to your stewarding 'cos thats the best you can hope for.[/quote]

You mug :lol:[/quote]

brilliant the unsinkable adam brown cant even insult someone properly lol

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:03 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:

That's me, why should I?

Its people like you who is bringing this country down. Giving it all that yet when it comes to the crunch you and others like you haven't got the balls. Stick to your stewarding 'cos thats the best you can hope for.

You mug :lol:[/quote]

brilliant the unsinkable adam brown cant even insult someone properly lol[/quote]

Says someone whos insult is something out of the football factory!!! :lol: However I'd rather be a mug then a c**t

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:06 am

dear oh dear angry you are still mixing up the two jonnies

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:11 am

polo wrote:dear oh dear angry you are still mixing up the two jonnies

Oh yeah, Ive only just realised :lol: Thats the night shift for you :lol: Anyway they are still both cunts just one is far bigger than the other one ;)

Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:20 am

Angry Man wrote:

Oh yeah, Ive only just realised :lol: Thats the night shift for you :lol: Anyway they are still both cunts just one is far bigger than the other one ;)

Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:31 am

Angry Man wrote:

How long have circus clowns been doing night shifts?

Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:50 am

OhhhGa wrote:
f**k off, ya gobshite!

agreed...well said....and that is the whole point of this topic that i put up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 am

What you perceive to be "banker bashing" is in fact a perfectly justifiable complaint at the grotesque bonuses that said bankers recieve. For example, the chief executive of Barclays recieves an annual salary of £10.1 milion without bonuses and stock. I don't believe this is right at all, let alone in the current economic situation. With such high figures of unemployment and consequential poverty, bankers receiving millions in salaries and bonuses is not compliable. As you have stated we depend on the financial sector, yet does that warrant such obscene payouts? No.

It is an invariable fact that the majority of politicians come from privileged backgrounds. Cameron, Osbourne and Boris were all members of the Bullingdon Club for example. Politics today is notable for its absence of leaders and leading figures from working-class backgrounds. Working-class people are again being shut out from parliament's long corridors. All three party leaders are from relatively privileged backgrounds. The Labour party has become increasingly middle-class in makeup and instinct, the Conservative party is again viewed as the party of the rich and there are few examples of genuine working-class figures in the upper echelons of politics. Yes, there are exceptions, however it is simply not enough.

I find that to be a peculiar statement, why would anyone complain in the good days? It is only in recent years that the true extent of bankers bonuses and elitism has entered the public consciousness. Furthermore it is only in economic recession, when many are struggling, that the oligarchic nature of our society becomes clear.

Secondly, with regards to your claim that British politics is not elitist. Sixty per cent of government ministers, 54% of Conservative MPs and 40% of Liberal Democrat MPs attended private schools, compared with only 7% of the population. You claim that anyone can put their name forward for election, yet this simply isn't true. How many people can afford to stop working and commence the campaign trail? How many people can afford to pay the clerical fees? How many normal people even know where to begin? It is simply indisputible, that politics in this country favours the elite.

Finally, your final claim asking whether anyone has entered the electoral race, no I have not. Why? Because I am an 18 year old student, with academic commitments and insufficient funding. On behalf of the others, I imagine they too could not afford to do so due to work commitments. So it is not a question of whether you have the balls, but a question of whether you have the time, inclination and support.

:ayatollah:

Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am

Whilst Im against capital punishment , i'd gladly see cameron,bankers,bob diamond, tony blair and george osborne swinging from a rope.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:12 pm

borders.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
borunfoders.jpg

Unfortunatley the people who lost loved ones in the london bombings almost certainly do. If the " borders" you mention were in place, a lot of innocent people may still be alive!

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Angry Man wrote:
jama wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

talking about balls .......................
balls.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.