Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: when will the politicians close the gates to immigrants

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:41 pm

krabb wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:As long as immigration keeps the peasnts fighting amongst themselves allowing the poloticians and bankers freedom to manipulate, then the poloticians will never close the gate.

Divide and rule .... simple

Now ask me another

agreed :ayatollah:

Inflation goes up
Bankers and poloticians salary increases
Bankers f**k up
tax payer pays for mistake and further salary increases
inflation goes up
wages go down to six quid an hour
poloticians play pride card forcing workers to go to work
workers say f**k off
govnt shuts down pits
govnt invites tens of thousands of immigrants to work as slaves
communitys fight each other
poloticians get richer
bankers get richer
worker gets poorer and more afraid because he's now got a home he could lose
bankers give out mortgagaes to evryone
house prices collapse
it just goes on and on and on
when will we finally say enough is enough
foortballers get paid 50K a week
xzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 pm

greed, greed and more fecking greed :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2nA2szz8dY

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:47 pm

krabb wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:we need to follow the ways of australia and new zealand with a qualification pts scheme based on what you can offer the country.. ie trade/skill etc..

i said this about 5 pages back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Or this 8 pages back:
"I think if we followed the Australian attitude to Immigration then we would be fine.They seem to have a good balance of finding immigrants to fill the required positions without swamping the country needlessly"

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
krabb wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:we need to follow the ways of australia and new zealand with a qualification pts scheme based on what you can offer the country.. ie trade/skill etc..

Or this 8 pages back:
"I think if we followed the Australian attitude to Immigration then we would be fine.They seem to have a good balance of finding immigrants to fill the required positions without swamping the country needlessly"

:ayatollah:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
krabb wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:As long as immigration keeps the peasnts fighting amongst themselves allowing the poloticians and bankers freedom to manipulate, then the poloticians will never close the gate.

Now ask me another

Inflation goes up
Bankers f**k up
inflation goes up
workers say f**k off
govnt shuts down pits
poloticians get richer
bankers get richer
house prices collapse

we will never say enough is enough because as you have pointed out
A..we are divided....so will never fight together
B..the mortgage....maggie wanted home owners as you are controlable while you are in debt.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:40 pm

krabb wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:
krabb wrote:

Now ask me another

Inflation goes up
Bankers f**k up
inflation goes up
workers say f**k off
govnt shuts down pits
poloticians get richer
bankers get richer
house prices collapse

we will never say enough is enough because as you have pointed out
A..we are divided....so will never fight together
B..the mortgage....maggie wanted home owners as you are controlable while you are in debt.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

....and If you try and tell the common man about them this it what happens

MLK.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:27 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local ... -28060385/

Its a shame that other politicans dont understand the reality of Labours open door policy

Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Angry Man wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/merthyr-tydfil/2011/01/27/councillor-s-social-housing-petition-shunned-by-council-91466-28060385/

Its a shame that other politicans dont understand the reality of Labours open door policy

its not a bad idea Adam ill praise you for your idea but if you want to raise the councils eye do it properly get a proper petition on the go instead of a facebook page at least they cant argue against it and raise the issue
step 1 get it right first time
step 2 get you idea through the door
step 3 look for political support to gain further momentum for your policy

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:14 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/merthyr-tydfil/2011/01/27/councillor-s-social-housing-petition-shunned-by-council-91466-28060385/

its not a bad idea Adam ill praise you for your idea but if you want to raise the councils eye do it properly get a proper petition on the go instead of a facebook page at least they cant argue against it and raise the issue

:lol:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:47 am

Bluebird64 wrote:
krabb wrote:

Or this 8 pages back:

i posted this aswell...obvious solution :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:48 am

Angry Man wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

laugh all you want but if you cant be bothered to do your job properly dont expect it to be successful

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Angry Man am I correct in saying you had a "succesful" campaign to get back the people money they had been overcharged?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:54 pm

polo wrote:Angry Man am I correct in saying you had a "succesful" campaign to get back the people money they had been overcharged?

Adam had a three year battle, got suspended for nine months for leaking confidential information to the local media but in the end had a 'successful' campaign into refunding the people a total of 11 .1 million quid. ;)

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Angry Man wrote:
polo wrote:Angry Man am I correct in saying you had a "succesful" campaign to get back the people money they had been overcharged?

Adam had a three year battle, got suspended for nine months for leaking confidential information to the local media but in the end had a 'successful' campaign into refunding the people a total of 11 .1 million quid. ;)

Stop reffering to yourself in the 3rd person FFS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Me and a lot of people off the other board blame Carl. :P

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 pm

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
a joke?the uk has 300yrs worth of coal i believe.why would it be difficult to recruit men for the mines?things have changed in mining im told.health and safety would be high up on the agenda in nationalised mines.you seem to glean your info out of left(what passes for left today)magazines and quote them.when you have experience of living and paying bills you would understand where most of us are coming from.i held views like you once.the new left is full of people who have never done a proper days work in there life.collage educated and full of theories.part of the debt labour run up was employing people doing none jobs in town halls and the community ,bascically they were buying votes.also the vast majority of immigrants over the years i would say are british.there some though born here i would not.just remember this,jesus was born in a stable.it doesn,t make him a horse.the last election was the first i didn,t vote labour.i put no confidence across the sheet and posted it.the way this lot are shaping up i will do the same again.the vast majority of the uk are white working class and either christian or culturally christian.when a british labour party is formed to help the majority without hurting the minority i,ll vote again in major elections.tony blair was the best asset the b.n.p had.with his stance that any one who mentions immigration is a racist he turned lots of decent working class folk over to the b.n.p.check out the votes where the b.n.p stood .they came of labour voters.i have no wish to vote b.n.p by the way

Mining is a no-go. The government are investing in cleaner energy sources, and the truth is coal is not needed. Why mine for an unwanted substance? You're living in a by-gone era. People do not want to become miners in modern society.

I have not got any of my information from magazines, left or right. Furthermore, I am from a working-class background, and have had a part-time job for two years in order to fund my studies.

as for the BNP, they are in decline unfortunately. The number of BNP representatives running in the forthcoming election has almost halved as people realise that they simply represent intolerence and ignorance.

Coal is not needed?? Aberthaw, didcot, ferrybridge, ironbridge, drax, cotton power stations, port Talbot, redcar, and Scunthorpe steelworks all will need a lot of coal for the foreseeable future.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:59 pm

bluecityblue wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
a joke?the uk has 300yrs worth of coal i believe.why would it be difficult to recruit men for the mines?things have changed in mining im told.health and safety would be high up on the agenda in nationalised mines.you seem to glean your info out of left(what passes for left today)magazines and quote them.when you have experience of living and paying bills you would understand where most of us are coming from.i held views like you once.the new left is full of people who have never done a proper days work in there life.collage educated and full of theories.part of the debt labour run up was employing people doing none jobs in town halls and the community ,bascically they were buying votes.also the vast majority of immigrants over the years i would say are british.there some though born here i would not.just remember this,jesus was born in a stable.it doesn,t make him a horse.the last election was the first i didn,t vote labour.i put no confidence across the sheet and posted it.the way this lot are shaping up i will do the same again.the vast majority of the uk are white working class and either christian or culturally christian.when a british labour party is formed to help the majority without hurting the minority i,ll vote again in major elections.tony blair was the best asset the b.n.p had.with his stance that any one who mentions immigration is a racist he turned lots of decent working class folk over to the b.n.p.check out the votes where the b.n.p stood .they came of labour voters.i have no wish to vote b.n.p by the way

Mining is a no-go. The government are investing in cleaner energy sources, and the truth is coal is not needed. Why mine for an unwanted substance? You're living in a by-gone era. People do not want to become miners in modern society.

I have not got any of my information from magazines, left or right. Furthermore, I am from a working-class background, and have had a part-time job for two years in order to fund my studies.

as for the BNP, they are in decline unfortunately. The number of BNP representatives running in the forthcoming election has almost halved as people realise that they simply represent intolerence and ignorance.

Coal is not needed?? Aberthaw, didcot, ferrybridge, ironbridge, drax, cotton power stations, port Talbot, redcar, and Scunthorpe steelworks all will need a lot of coal for the foreseeable future.

We're gone NUKeCLEAR...... get with the script ffs :D

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 pm

The majority of which will be imported. Let me alter that to mining is not needed.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:48 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

The majority of which will be imported. Let me alter that to mining is not needed.

Europe is under orders to reduce it's carbon footprint = no fossil fuel burning :old:

Next????

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:greed, greed and more fecking greed :lol:

He's bang on the money! :evil:

Here's the follow up interview > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIL22kPU ... re=related

Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:59 pm

NeathBlue wrote:

Here's the follow up interview > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIL22kPU ... re=related

bang on the money :lol:

The fuckshites have gone to the hills with billions of dollars and we slag each other off for taking £30 a week socail welfare.
The fuckshites must be laughing in their Bollinger.

The bankers and poloticians are mugging us right orrrff!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
NeathBlue wrote:

bang on the money :lol:

The fuckshites have gone to the hills with billions of dollars and we slag each other off for taking £30 a week socail welfare.
The fuckshites must be laughing in their Bollinger.

The bankers and poloticians are mugging us right orrrff!

Aye, the f*cking parasitic vermin bastards! :evil:

Just realised the irony of my "Bang on the money" quote! :lol:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Aye, the f*cking parasitic vermin bastards! :evil
:

They are not themselves selfish, it is the capitalist system that turns them selfish.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:13 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
:

They are not themselves selfish, it is the capitalist system that turns them selfish.

I don't doubt that for a second and it will never, ever change.

Turkeys don't vote for Christmas.

The politicians are equally as bad.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:20 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
:

Yes brother it's time for change and seeing your generation has been well and truly rode then your generation should lead it.

What have you got left to lose in a system that isn't working anymore????????

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:20 pm

I'm not so sure, there will come a time when the masses realise that capitalism, in its present form, has run its due course. At that moment we will fully appreciate how oligarchic our society is.

Bankers (Bankers!) with bonuses that equate to a lifetimes work for many.

Politicians, all cut from the same sheet, fortunate, privately educated, simply do not represent the majority view. How can they be expected to?

Quite simply, do not doubt that change, positive change, is inevitable. Unfortunately, at present, we are experiencing the darker days of consumer capitalism and elitist politics.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

I'm not so sure, there will come a time when the masses realise that capitalism, in its present form, has run its due course. At that moment we will fully appreciate how oligarchic our society is.

Politicians, all cut from the same sheet, fortunate, privately educated, simply do not represent the majority view. How can they be expected to?

Quite simply, do not doubt that change, positive change, is inevitable. Unfortunately, at present, we are experiencing the darker days of consumer capitalism and elitist politics.

I sincerely hope you're right but I just can't see it ever changing.

As I said, turkeys don't vote for Christmas, and the turkeys are running the show.

I hope I'm wrong. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

Wow!

A victim almost thanking his perpertrators!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Ohhga wont be a victim hes got a bright future this kid.

Hes the most intelligent person on this board. Not thats a major achievement. :lol: