Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: when will the politicians close the gates to immigrants

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:12 pm

OhhhGa wrote:This is a brilliant organisation with genuine aims.

http://uaf.org.uk/

:ayatollah:

the uaf is organised thugs from the labour party, the great unwashed scum who turn up to oppose anything that is pro british, take your uaf and shove em where the sun doesnt shine :roll:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Extremists on both sides are as bad as each other.

I wish people would just leave UAF, EDL and Fundys in a room together. Would solve all of the world's problems.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm

the uaf is organised thugs from the labour party, the great unwashed scum who turn up to oppose anything that is pro british, take your uaf and shove em where the sun doesnt shine :roll:

Thugs that hold non-violent demonstrations? So, no, not thugs.

When you say "pro-british", what you're referring to is the shameful thugs that are the EDL and BNP.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:16 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
the money spent in those countries should have been used to open mines and create our own energy again.that would take huge figures off the dole .not just mines.other sectors as well.the fact are that we have minus jobs not plus jobs so how can any more immigration aid the uk ecomany?if we had all jobs filled i,d say bring them in.on visa,s first not passports..also we need tp reeducate some of our british born malingerers of all colours the benefits morally of working for a living.i know why governments make recessions so the wages can get forced down.i know also they are quite happy to let white brits moan about johny forienger .whilst this is happening nobody is watching camerons mob raping the city.what i,m saying is people do not want there towns turned into something they don,t reconise.even alina baig ,the columist from the sun said this happening in bradford in a city where she lives and it,s happening in a city that already given up the ghost of mainstream british culture.who is she refering to?fellow muslims of differing cultures.top and bottom of this is it took us 40 years to get along ok withthe first post war wave of immigrents..then a whole new set of immigrants have been dumped on these shores.is it any wonder people struggle to come to terms with it?

With the upmost respect, is this a joke?

I'm afraid that mining is archaic. There is no longer sufficent mining materials to sustain the population of Wales, furthermore many people would be extremely reluctant to become a miner considering the alternative blue-collar jobs available.

It would have been wisely spent on encouraging new businesses, or expanding current businesses in order to create jobs. Furthermore, it could have been invested in the creation of further public services. All excellent alternatives to an expensive trivial conflict.

I appreciate that many people want to adhere to British culture. However, this culture originated from immigration. Unfortunately it is the intolerence or organisations such as the BNP and EDL that provokes such ideology. People find it difficult to comprehend that times are changing and Britain is developing. However, as you said, soon enough they'll be classified as British and the cycle will begin once more.

a joke?the uk has 300yrs worth of coal i believe.why would it be difficult to recruit men for the mines?things have changed in mining im told.health and safety would be high up on the agenda in nationalised mines.you seem to glean your info out of left(what passes for left today)magazines and quote them.when you have experience of living and paying bills you would understand where most of us are coming from.i held views like you once.the new left is full of people who have never done a proper days work in there life.collage educated and full of theories.part of the debt labour run up was employing people doing none jobs in town halls and the community ,bascically they were buying votes.also the vast majority of immigrants over the years i would say are british.there some though born here i would not.just remember this,jesus was born in a stable.it doesn,t make him a horse.the last election was the first i didn,t vote labour.i put no confidence across the sheet and posted it.the way this lot are shaping up i will do the same again.the vast majority of the uk are white working class and either christian or culturally christian.when a british labour party is formed to help the majority without hurting the minority i,ll vote again in major elections.tony blair was the best asset the b.n.p had.with his stance that any one who mentions immigration is a racist he turned lots of decent working class folk over to the b.n.p.check out the votes where the b.n.p stood .they came of labour voters.i have no wish to vote b.n.p by the way

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:26 pm

Total bollocks tory boy. The figures you quoted are not facts they are from economists who guess for thier own agenda. If you asked 5 economists youd get 5 differnt predictions. Have you another agenda, daddys firm employ a few maybe. Polo was spot on. We do not need more workers at this time. Unless you want to employ a truck full instead of employing labour to male yourself a fortune. Treasury figures my arse.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:29 pm

a joke?the uk has 300yrs worth of coal i believe.why would it be difficult to recruit men for the mines?things have changed in mining im told.health and safety would be high up on the agenda in nationalised mines.you seem to glean your info out of left(what passes for left today)magazines and quote them.when you have experience of living and paying bills you would understand where most of us are coming from.i held views like you once.the new left is full of people who have never done a proper days work in there life.collage educated and full of theories.part of the debt labour run up was employing people doing none jobs in town halls and the community ,bascically they were buying votes.also the vast majority of immigrants over the years i would say are british.there some though born here i would not.just remember this,jesus was born in a stable.it doesn,t make him a horse.the last election was the first i didn,t vote labour.i put no confidence across the sheet and posted it.the way this lot are shaping up i will do the same again.the vast majority of the uk are white working class and either christian or culturally christian.when a british labour party is formed to help the majority without hurting the minority i,ll vote again in major elections.tony blair was the best asset the b.n.p had.with his stance that any one who mentions immigration is a racist he turned lots of decent working class folk over to the b.n.p.check out the votes where the b.n.p stood .they came of labour voters.i have no wish to vote b.n.p by the way

Mining is a no-go. The government are investing in cleaner energy sources, and the truth is coal is not needed. Why mine for an unwanted substance? You're living in a by-gone era. People do not want to become miners in modern society.

I have not got any of my information from magazines, left or right. Furthermore, I am from a working-class background, and have had a part-time job for two years in order to fund my studies.

as for the BNP, they are in decline unfortunately. The number of BNP representatives running in the forthcoming election has almost halved as people realise that they simply represent intolerence and ignorance.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:29 pm

jama wrote:Total bollocks tory boy. The figures you quoted are not facts they are from economists who guess for thier own agenda. If you asked 5 economists youd get 5 differnt predictions. Have you another agenda, daddys firm employ a few maybe. Polo was spot on. We do not need more workers at this time. Unless you want to employ a truck full instead of employing labour to male yourself a fortune. Treasury figures my arse.

lets be honest jama.these great ecominists have got us into this mess.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:31 pm

jama wrote:Total bollocks tory boy. The figures you quoted are not facts they are from economists who guess for thier own agenda. If you asked 5 economists youd get 5 differnt predictions. Have you another agenda, daddys firm employ a few maybe. Polo was spot on. We do not need more workers at this time. Unless you want to employ a truck full instead of employing labour to male yourself a fortune. Treasury figures my arse.

Just to clarify, I'm a member of the Labour Party. Where did you pluck "'tory boy" from may I ask?

My Parents are both low-earners if that interests you.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:35 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

Mining is a no-go. The government are investing in cleaner energy sources, and the truth is coal is not needed. Why mine for an unwanted substance? You're living in a by-gone era. People do not want to become miners in modern society.

I have not got any of my information from magazines, left or right. Furthermore, I am from a working-class background, and have had a part-time job for two years in order to fund my studies.

as for the BNP, they are in decline unfortunately. The number of BNP representatives running in the forthcoming election has almost halved as people realise that they simply represent intolerence and ignorance.

next twenty years you will see mining return on a big scale.it may be deep or drift but it will return.you can thank me then for the insight iv given you :D seriously i don,t doubt you have worked part time and fair play to you.what if your parents jobs were undercut by cheap labour?would you still be so enthusiastic then for migrant workers ,especially if jobs wise it,s tight like now?

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

Just to clarify, I'm a member of the Labour Party. Where did you pluck "'tory boy" from may I ask?

i,m off to hear/see tom watson in a bit.my new labour mate wants me to go with him.nice talking.catch you later

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:37 pm

lets be honest jama.these great ecominists have got us into this mess.

I think you'll find it's the natural fluctuation in the economic climate, combined with twitchy banks.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:44 pm

next twenty years you will see mining return on a big scale.it may be deep or drift but it will return.you can thank me then for the insight iv given you :D seriously i don,t doubt you have worked part time and fair play to you.what if your parents jobs were undercut by cheap labour?would you still be so enthusiastic then for migrant workers ,especially if jobs wise it,s tight like now?

I doubt that very much. If my parents lost their jobs due to migrant workers, I would look at the bigger picture. I'd blame the banks, previous governments and the general recession. However a minority of jobs are actually undercut in such a way, almost exclusively the labourers.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:44 pm

At a time of mass unemployed( caused by various govts) more Immigrtion will harm the prospects of people who have resided in this country for years finding jobs. It will also drive down wages. Nothing against people from other countries, but its the truth.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:53 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

I doubt that very much. If my parents lost their jobs due to migrant workers, I would look at the bigger picture. I'd blame the banks, previous governments and the general recession. However a minority of jobs are actually undercut in such a way, almost exclusively the labourers.

Bollocks again. I worked all last summer in london.75% of the workers( engineering,steel erecting, building,ect were east europeons. Not " exclusively" labourers. All good workers who were willing to work for less than thier british conterparts. The firm made a fortune.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Bollocks again. I worked all last summer in london.75% of the workers( engineering,steel erecting, building,ect were east europeons. Not " exclusively" labourers. All good workers who were willing to work for less than thier british conterparts. The firm made a fortune.

Blame capitalism.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:12 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

A labour party thats ruined this country

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:15 pm

It was the people, not the party.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:17 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

Blame capitalism.

f**k me, he's talked a bit of sense.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:18 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

yeah ok :lol:

And the same party put that twit in charge instead of his far superior brother.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:20 pm

Them chech girls in london arent bad mind.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:23 pm

And the same party put that twit in charge instead of his far superior brother

I don't rate either of them as leaders.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:29 pm

polo wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

The whole hatred of Ed Milliband is created by the media, there's nothing wrong with him at all.

And David was shown to be in Murdoch's pocket so it was a good thing they didn't put him in charge.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

And the same party put that twit in charge instead of his far superior brother

I don't rate either of them as leaders.

He talking more sense now.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Aramore wrote:
polo wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

And the same party put that twit in charyge instead of his far superior brother.

The whole hatred of Ed Milliband is created by the media, there's nothing wrong with him at all.

And David was shown to be in Murdoch's pocket so it was a good thing they didn't put him in charge.

The only one i like is yvette cooper. Could end up leader. Not a bad looking women either. Not that Im sexist.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Aramore wrote:
polo wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Its nothing to do with the media. He does not come across as a strong person. Always looks nervous and it appears he isnt really sure he believes in what he is saying let alone getting a country to believe him.

Seems more like a local politician than a party leader.

Its politics to be in bed with the media. Better to have them onside surely. I learnt that watching The Wire series 3.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:42 pm

It's deemed polite to address someone in this context with the second person singular (You) as opposed to third person.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:44 pm

I learnt that watching The Wire series 3.

That explains the majority of your flawed ideology, logic and understanding.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

It's deemed polite to address someone in this context with the second person singular (You) as opposed to third person.

I actually quoted the wrong link. Anyway i do apologise oh sensitive one.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:01 pm

I actually quoted the wrong link. Anyway i do apologise oh sensitive one.

If I was remotely sensitive I would have given up on this a long time ago.

Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
I learnt that watching The Wire series 3.

That explains the majority of your flawed ideology, logic and understanding.

Whats wrong with the wire? Its one of the greatest shows ever created.