Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

when will the politicians close the gates to immigrants

Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 pm

that come here and neither bring or offer any sort of way of being self sufficient,it simply has to stop,and the sooner the politicians realise that our once great country is awash with immigrants that will spend a lifetime on benefit and will never mix and be apart of this country,the better....i have no gripe with people wanting to make better lives for themselves and their families but this cannot be done at mine and your expense.ive had a tits full of our weak political take and it simply has to stop :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: when will the politicians close the gates to immigrants

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:14 pm

krabb wrote:that come here and neither bring or offer any sort of way of being self sufficient,it simply has to stop,and the sooner the politicians realise that our once great country is awash with immigrants that will spend a lifetime on benefit and will never mix and be apart of this country,the better....i have no gripe with people wanting to make better lives for themselves and their families but this cannot be done at mine and your expense.ive had a tits full of our weak political take and it simply has to stop :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I've had a tits full of people spouting lies and inaccuracies about immigration into this country.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:25 pm

krabb wrote:that come here and neither bring or offer any sort of way of being self sufficient,it simply has to stop,and the sooner the politicians realise that our once great country is awash with immigrants that will spend a lifetime on benefit and will never mix and be apart of this country,the better....i have no gripe with people wanting to make better lives for themselves and their families but this cannot be done at mine and your expense.ive had a tits full of our weak political take and it simply has to stop :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If you think that immigration is out of control then check the following link to see what the Welsh Government are doing.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -30663166/

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:

If you think that immigration is out of control then check the following link to see what the Welsh Government are doing.

Great the our government is offering the help that other countries gave our ancestors in the past :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:

so out of touch with realuty its untrue

as if Merthyr havent got enough dead beats the town centre us full if pissed up unemployed poles.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:38 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

Great the our government is offering the help that other countries gave our ancestors in the past :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tylerturden your opinion is as accurate as your grammar. :lol:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:39 pm

polo wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

so out of touch with realuty its untrue

as if Merthyr havent got enough dead beats the town centre us full if pissed up unemployed poles.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:41 pm

when this countries citizens decide to go to work again and we dont have to rely on immigrants to do our work for us

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:42 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

when this countries citizens decide to go to work again and we dont have to rely on immigrants to do our work for us

another bollocks myth from proffessor pointless

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

Please do divulge my inaccuracies?

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:43 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

Your such a wind up Jonny :lol:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

YOU'RE not YOUR

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

YOU'RE not YOUR

Nice to see that you're awake :lol:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

YOU'RE not YOUR

Nice to see that you're awake :lol:

Unlike you!

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 pm

polo wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

how do you figure that out
these people keep coming over they keep finding jobs
its got to be worth their time relocating from a different country
and all i hear from this countries citizens
I cant work that job it interferes with my social life
i cant work that job it doesnt pay enough
i cant work that job its demeaning
i cant work that job its an immigrants job not fit for a British citizen
get off your high horse and go get a job
you want jobs for British people fight for them and work in them
sick and tired of people blaming everything on immigrants

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:

Please do divulge my inaccuracies?

Do I really have to point out the obvious "Great the our government"

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

we have a large ammount of people who will never seek employment...agreed....but that does not meen that we have to offer a free living to many many hundreds of thousands of immigrants that do f@ck all to contribute,have a look around cardiff especially the salisbury road area is full of men doing nothing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:55 pm

ive got a job and as ive told you unofficial company policy - No immigrants.

No problem filling any vacancies.

Most of the immigrants "finding work" are being paid less than minimum wage. illegally.

The rest are just bumming off a country that is skint and has a social housing problem.
Last edited by polo on Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:56 pm

when will politicians close the gates on immigrants ?

When they are all In :lol:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
polo wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

and im 47....worked since i was 15.....have a reasonable job and have met many polish on building sites....my friend were did i mention anything sbout immigrants coming here to work.....please read carefully before replying with rubbish...have you honestly not noticed the huge ammount of eastern europeans here that do nothing...and as for relocatting....the get free housing,free medicine and free money :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:when will politicians close the gates on immigrants ?

When they are all In :lol:

agreed :D :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:12 pm

krabb wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
polo wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

and im 47....worked since i was 15.....have a reasonable job and have met many polish on building sites....my friend were did i mention anything sbout immigrants coming here to work.....please read carefully before replying with rubbish...have you honestly not noticed the huge ammount of eastern europeans here that do nothing...and as for relocatting....the get free housing,free medicine and free money :ayatollah:

but what youve stated right there sums up the whole attitude of work in this country
ive worked for so many years
what do you want a medal
ive worked since ive left school
ive done some good jobs ive done some shit jobs
some jobs ive worked i would have been better off on benefits but i keep working
because its what your supposed to do
ive got bills to pay
mouths to feed
keep a roof over my head
why should i expect the government to do it for me.

and if you want a real question about immigrants who dont work
why is this countries benefits system better than actually working
thats why they come over
thats why they give up work when they get here
because this government throws money at jobless scum who have no intention of working like its going out of fashion
while the workers have to pay for it
and thats this countries citizens aswell as immigrants
so you cant blame it all on immigrants

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm

2yrs ago I sold a pup to a polish guy called Tomaz. He turned up in new Hilux wife and baby. I asked him what job he had. He told me he was a builder. I laughed and said I expect you got all Poles work for you. He looked at me with disgust and replied He only employed 2 as most poles in London were criminals. All his other workers were English. As for professor pointless you have not got a clue. Most of the ones working are under cutting the British workers , which put them on benefits and burden the state. All the other people that say we need them either employ them or their jobs ain't threatened ie MP s. They would soon change their mind if they were to allow them in the house of lords.If they are such good workers why is their country a f*cking shit hole.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Hes a traffic warden and a steward so probably an immigrant himself.

Stupidity levels on the increase

cardiff yid wrote:2yrs ago I sold a pup to a polish guy called Tomaz. He turned up in new Hilux wife and baby. I asked him what job he had. He told me he was a builder. I laughed and said I expect you got all Poles work for you. He looked at me with disgust and replied He only employed 2 as most poles in London were criminals. All his other workers were English. As for professor pointless you have not got a clue. Most of the ones working are under cutting the British workers , which put them on benefits and burden the state. All the other people that say we need them either employ them or their jobs ain't threatened ie MP s. They would soon change their mind if they were to allow them in the house of lords.If they are such good workers why is their country a f*cking shit hole.

thats my point on this job not paying enough
if an immigrant is happy to work for less than you why arent you working that wage
surely a cut in wage is better than no job at all
or am i getting confused somewhere

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:21 pm

polo wrote:Hes a traffic warden and a steward so probably an immigrant himself.

traffic warden i maybe
steward i am
immigrant i may or may not be
but at least im twice the man you will ever be and dont get my kicks from trolling on the internet
trying to have a conversation here with people of different opinions
if you havent got anything useful to say dont say anything

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:22 pm

Most immigrants are the hardest working people you will ever meet - like anyone else, there's a tiny minority that are feckless.

Before we stop all immigration, have a think what would happen to the NHS - it would fall apart without immigration.

Controlled immigration yes, but stop blaming them for all our country's problems. It's lazy thinking.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Jonny you do talk some rubbish. Your comment
"because this government throws money at jobless scum who have no intention of working" is a disgrace. The unemployment rate for the 16 to 23 yr old age group is well over 20% in this country and rising fast.These youngsters have never had a chance because there are no jobs here for them. Most of them would love a chance to get on the first rung of the jobs market and most are being denied through no fault of their own.To call them jobless scum just shows how ignorant you are and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:23 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:
polo wrote:Hes a traffic warden and a steward so probably an immigrant himself.

traffic warden i maybe
steward i am
immigrant i may or may not be
but at least im twice the man you will ever be and dont get my kicks from trolling on the internet
trying to have a conversation here with people of different opinions
if you havent got anything useful to say dont say anything

No ones having a conversation with you because you are a condesending, arrogant tw*t.