Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Referee Decisions

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Didnt go but listen to the match on the radio, once again sounded a poor decision by the referee with their keeper taking out Miller in the first couple of minutes, same keeper that took out Kevin at our place. Went to Birmingham the other week and had two good penalty shouts turned down.

For the referee to apparently contact the club after the Millwall game and admit the goal should have stood just about sums it up.

We have been done by a lot of bad decisions all season and their is the old saying decisions balance each other out over a season but it certainly hasn't this season in my opinion.

Re: Referee Decisions

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:35 pm

The quality of refereeing this season has been the worst I can remember.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:36 pm

I think the FA can look at the challenge again if we complain and give out a suspension if they think he should haveve been sent off.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:42 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:I think the FA can look at the challenge again if we complain and give out a suspension if they think he should haveve been sent off.

It's like Gary Neville said in a game when a official was awful "oh is this his application for the championship" I thought fck u Neville we don't want him but the sad truth is we will end up with the crap.

Watching the Chelsea highlights tho they have plenty in the prem

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:44 pm

The standard of refereeing in the championship is appauling heck its bad in the prem