Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fred perry shop open in cardiff ,on the hayes

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:53 pm

big shop,will be having a look when they got the sales on :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: fred perry shop open in cardiff ,on the hayes

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm

fred perry was and still is my all time fav sportswear

used to have loads of different fred perry tops back in the 80's when i was representing glamorgan tennis and first following the city :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Will they do the 5xl or whatever they call there sizes.

Had a wicked black polo the one with the yellow Fred perry thing love it but got a bit large for it now :lol:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Will they do the 5xl or whatever they call there sizes.

Had a wicked black polo the one with the yellow Fred perry thing love it but got a bit large for it now :lol:

no...they dont do sizes that f@cking big..... :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:53 am

Its a poor effort. Loads of different colour polos but thats about it.

The shop is tiny, like their sizing.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:04 am

polo wrote:Its a poor effort. Loads of different colour polos but thats about it.

disagree,the shop is twice the size of bristol,i thought a good effort..and in my eyes id rather see a shop full of different coloured shirts than an empty shop....sometimes you need to be positive ....just sometimes thou :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:18 am

krabb wrote:
polo wrote:Its a poor effort. Loads of different colour polos but thats about it.

disagree,the shop is twice the size of bristol,i thought a good effort..and in my eyes id rather see a shop full of different coloured shirts than an empty shop....sometimes you need to be positive ....just sometimes thou :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Id rather order off the net than settle for 2nd best