Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sometimes, the team that just limps over the line…..

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:21 pm

…..into the play offs, wins the play offs. I wonder. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Sometimes, the team that just limps over the line…..

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:…..into the play offs, wins the play offs. I wonder. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We are limping all the way to the Prem :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:26 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:…..into the play offs, wins the play offs. I wonder. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:30 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

If that happens, I think some people on here will be gutted, as they're posting saying that its not a good league :lol:

However we get there, as long as we get there, it will be good enough for me :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:32 pm

The team that has good form into the playoffs are the ones that usually go up
Swansea and Blackpool being good examples
Lets hope we build on todays result

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:36 pm

It's what happened in the playoffs when we went up and every other time we have been pretty much favourites and blown it. Hey, you never know.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:44 pm

when we won the Div 1 play offs with that goal from the Legendary Andy Campbell, we limped over the line and our defence won us the play offs. I wonder??? ;) :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:58 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:when we won the Div 1 play offs with that goal from the Legendary Andy Campbell, we limped over the line and our defence won us the play offs. I wonder??? ;) :ayatollah:

Lets hope its a good omen
What a day that was!!!

Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Blackpool finished 6th on 70 points the year they got promoted !

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:51 am

blazing iv been saying this on here,if you get in the p/o you have a good chance.you are becoming hard to beat again.i,v been more positive than most on here for ccfc and im a brum fan :o