Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky Mackay TAKE NOTE!

Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:25 pm

This is what happens when you play Joe Mason up front and not on the wing!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

his movement is OUSTANDING and up front he is such a danger, HAS to be played there whether that's in a 4-4-2 or a lone striker...
the boy is pure class :ayatollah:

COME ON CITY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malky Mackay TAKE NOTE!

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:02 pm

Agree, been saying this for weeks, only HT mind? :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:13 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:This is what happens when you play Joe Mason up front and not on the wing!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

his movement is OUSTANDING and up front he is such a danger, HAS to be played there whether that's in a 4-4-2 or a lone striker...

Injured and out now :evil:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Bluebina wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:This is what happens when you play Joe Mason up front and not on the wing!!!!! :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh no Ratcliffe had it wrong, McPhail went off thankfully Mason still playing but did take a knock
Last edited by Bluebina on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:21 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Oh no Ratcliffe had it wrong, McPhail went off thankfully Mason still playing but did take a knock

Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Who are we to question where Malky plays Mason? He was the one who signed him for 250k when nobody had heard of him! Personally I don't think Mason should be playing as the loan striker but he keeps on raming my words down my throad whenever he scores - playing just behind Miller is his best position IMO.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:26 pm

SeanJr wrote:Who are we to question where Malky plays Mason? He was the one who signed him for 250k when nobody had heard of him! Personally I don't think Mason should be playing as the loan striker but he keeps on raming my words down my throad whenever he scores - playing just behind Miller is his best position IMO.

Just because were not the one who signed him, were allowed to have opinions :ayatollah:

anyone can see that his movement is top class and opens the space for midfield runners, the amount of times he makes a run and finds himself open in a goal scoring position is crazy :ayatollah: