Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

should we loose today is it all over for us

Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 am

results keep going for us but we dont take our chances

Re: should we loose today is it all over for us

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 am

Yes I think so! Tbh My hopes of us gaining promotion this year or finishing top6 faded away a good few weeks ago mate! That's not me being a defeatist or anything like that because me personaly have been happy with the way our season has gone, well chuffed with our cup final and really happy we managed to be in the mix for aslong as we have with such a small squad that was basically thrown together at the beginning of the season! I will admit I was a bit disappointed we never really strengthened in january when we were within touching distance of the top of the table, but at the beginning of the season my only hope was that we didn't endup in a relegation dogfight and more recently *with all the uncertainty about our dept* that our club didn't endup in administration.... We haven't on both counts so I can't complain, and its no big deal for me if we do miss out on the playoffs, although ofcourse I'd be doing naked cartwheels if we did finnish top6! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:32 am

Yes it would be.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:19 am

Like you said results have gone for us but they have for five weeks now otherwise we would be 12-15 points off the playoffs by now.we are playing div two football most weeks and I don't expect a change either due to a blinkered manager and the same team to go with his formation. I see nothing but defeat at boro to go with are playoff hopes which was over weeks ago for me.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:56 am

I personally think its all over anyway - today will make certain - draw likely result

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 am

No, still way too many dodgy fixtures around us to be honest! And we know as Cardiff fans, anything can happen in this league in a space of a few weeks!

However I do feel if we don't win today - then we 100% MUST win Monday!

Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:24 am

Personally I think there's only 1 more spot to fill. Believe Reading/Southampton/W.Ham will win auto with 1 of them in play offs along with Birm and Blackpool, leaving 1 spot to fill. We need to start winning if we want to fill it

Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Yes, I think if we lose thats it for this season.

Still a good season overall. Lets hope we can come back next year with a few more additions.

Bluebirds! :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:03 pm

well all you miserable c**nt'S were wrong :lol:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:16 pm

UP THE CITY. :P