Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TOMMOROWS GAME IS A HUGE TEST OF CHARACTHER

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:15 pm

it should be as tough as a play off match and if we dont rise to the challenge we dont even deserve a spot in the top 6th.

I'm backing cardiff to take the 3 points or a convincing draw, based on the charachter we have shown early in season and our cup run proved the determination we have in gthis side when it wants to be used, we have had enough time to rest no more excuses the team have to Rise NOW!!!

no more arse tickling on the field and lets get back to business
:ayatollah:

Re: TOMMOROWS GAME IS A HUGE TEST OF CHARACTHER

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:06 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:it should be as tough as a play off match and if we dont rise to the challenge we dont even deserve a spot in the top 6th.

I'm backing cardiff to take the 3 points or a convincing draw, based on the charachter we have shown early in season and our cup run proved the determination we have in gthis side when it wants to be used, we have had enough time to rest no more excuses the team have to Rise NOW!!!

I think our season is finished if we don't win tomorrow, but I think we'll win 1-0.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 pm

In which case I'd just be grateful if I were you that it's not a huge test of spelling ;)

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:11 pm

NJ73 wrote:In which case I'd just be grateful if I were you that it's not a huge test of spelling ;)

Well done, Einstein.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:16 pm

NJ73 wrote:In which case I'd just be grateful if I were you that it's not a huge test of spelling ;)

Bit rich coming from a jack :lol:

And it's not like you didn't have a clue what he was trying to say!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

I was able to work it out :lol:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:22 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:

I was able to work it out :lol:

Well, isn't that just great :lol:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:24 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:it should be as tough as a play off match and if we dont rise to the challenge we dont even deserve a spot in the top 6th.

I hate it when people say "we won't/don't deserve a play/off place" the league table will decide that after 46 games.

Personally I think our team have shown a lot of charator this season whatever the score tomorrow.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:37 pm

I'm just looking forward to the summer. Debts being cleared and players being signed :ayatollah: This summer, Malky will - fingers crossed - have a pretty sizeable transfer budget so he can sign who he thinks is needed to ensure we are successful next season!

But, then again, maybe we'll be promoted before then. Unlikely, but hopefully we can nick a play-off place. And then it's anybody's guess.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:07 pm

:lol:
f**k the spelling , I got an A in english cant be that bad, prob all the Raves and benders i've been on