Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:29 pm

No wondering about what games we can pick points up, or where we can sneak a win or a draw , there is no more room for error every game in my opinion we need to win otherwise kiss the playoffs goodbye , im just being realistic . At the start of the season if you had said to me that with 6 games to go we would be 2 points outside the playoffs i would have taken that . Malkay you have done a cracking job , and some fans need a reality check , with the team we have and no strength in depth the man has done an exceptional job and deserves all the credit under the sun. If he gets the team in the playoffs the man needs the respect he deserves if not then so be it , next season we will build a team and go for it again. Being in the championship is nothing new for us City fans and we need to stop demanding to be in the Premiership like we have some devine right to be there, because we dont. Lets just be realistic about things and if it happens then good , if it dont then dont worry because next season i believe you will see a different teamk with a lot of players coming in and a few going out :ayatollah: KEEP THE FAITH CITY FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: