Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea City sussed out by Alan Pardew

Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:32 am

treharris jack wrote:Make me laugh saying you hate all swans fans when you probably don't know any personaly ,there's plenty of jacks in treharris in and around treharris area and have been for many years ,I think its all down to jealousy on your part I think as little old swansea are where you want to be,your problem is that your club is not as big as you think it is and you know you are about too fail again ,

I know a huge amount of Jacks, I was in the Royal Regt of Wales for years, and know I work in Ford Bridgend were there's an even split of city and Swansea....
I'm from Treharris myself, I don't know many around here (other than those who have sprung up this season :roll: )

Oh and that's not to mention the hordes of idiots wanting to kill everyone on our fans bus as we pulled into the Liberty last season....shameful, obviously there are people of that mentality at every club, it's just I come into contact with Swansea fans more

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 am

Plenty of jacks in and around treharris area and been there for many years ,I know boys who been going regularly for 15-20 years and have been st holders the last 10years ,as for myself and my boy been st holders for last 7years , and I been supporting for over 30,so they haven't just popped up this year , but with success you will always get new supporters as your club knows ,I know plenty of so called cardiff fans who have only ever watched you in finals or semi-finals so that means they never been to legoland or even ninian park,i work with and know a lot of cardiff fans who don't like to admit it but you can tell by the look on their faces they are bitter and it does really hurt that we are above you ,as much as I dislike your club I could never say I hate your supporters ,its just banter and we are on top at the moment,as for abuse outside the ground have a look at the videos of when our supporters or team bus has arrived the last few times at your ground and at ninian pot kettle black and all that ,I've been too a few bubble games and seen it ,its called rivalry

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:16 am

treharris jack wrote:Plenty of jacks in and around treharris area and been there for many years ,I know boys who been going regularly for 15-20 years and have been st holders the last 10years ,as for myself and my boy been st holders for last 7years , and I been supporting for over 30,so they haven't just popped up this year , but with success you will always get new supporters as your club knows ,I know plenty of so called cardiff fans who have only ever watched you in finals or semi-finals so that means they never been to legoland or even ninian park,i work with and know a lot of cardiff fans who don't like to admit it but you can tell by the look on their faces they are bitter and it does really hurt that we are above you ,as much as I dislike your club I could never say I hate your supporters ,its just banter and we are on top at the moment,as for abuse outside the ground have a look at the videos of when our supporters or team bus has arrived the last few times at your ground and at ninian pot kettle black and all that ,I've been too a few bubble games and seen it ,its called rivalry

You must be bluebird1977 then! :lol:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:26 am

Make me laugh saying you hate all swans fans when you probably don't know any personaly ,there's plenty of jacks in treharris in and around treharris area and have been for many years ,I think its all down to jealousy on your part I think as little old swansea are where you want to be,your problem is that your club is not as big as you think it is and you know you are about too fail again ,

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:55 am

Agree about the original post,i dont think nufc were that good and apart from two players are mid to lower half of the table,and the same goes for everton,but they did do a job on us better then nufc,
I ;) ts all very well br saying that we will stick to the way we play,however he needs to be more direct,and as for spors coming in for him???do you realy think he will go there when he still has a lot to learn,and it must be said he is doing a good job but it is going to is head,as the last few weeks he realy has bigged him self up and so on.
Anyway here is hoping for the mighty mfc turn you over today and put you out of your lingering missery

Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:53 am

treharris jack wrote:Make me laugh saying you hate all swans fans when you probably don't know any personaly ,there's plenty of jacks in treharris in and around treharris area and have been for many years ,I think its all down to jealousy on your part I think as little old swansea are where you want to be,your problem is that your club is not as big as you think it is and you know you are about too fail again ,

Who are you then mate? I'm Gavin living down near the Dani (my pic is on my avatar) do we know each other?

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 am

Been living in treharris about 20years doubt you know me keep myself to myself don't drink in treharris ,I've seen you about though,I know quite a few cardiff fans in treharris and always talk too them about footie so got nothing against cardiff fans or their club ,it just cracks me up wen people like you come out and say you HATE swans fans ,it just sounds a little bitter

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:56 am

Gavlar wrote:First of all before I write this I just want to let all the Jacks who will jump down my throat, that I don't blindly hate Swansea City FC.....I just hate their fans.

After that performance today, I think they could well be in trouble, Alan Pardew played a negative set of tactics today but he well and truly sussed out how to defeat Swansea City, I bet all the managers playing Swansea in the next few weeks have made a mental note, let them pass about in their own half, wait for them to f**k up in the final third and counter against their sub par defence.

They've done well this season, but if Rodgers can't come up with a plan B for when passing about in your own half doesn't work, they may have won their last game this season.

(to the jacks: I'll write what I want, I'll write want I want, this a city forum, I'll write what I want)

I hate all the swansea related posts on here but this one is spot on. Their defense looked awful yesterday.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm

NJ73 wrote:
neeball wrote:David Moyes done similar couple weeks back, think things will be very difficult for them next season.

Next season? Hang on, according to everyone on this board we were going to be relegated this season, and by a record low points total.

What went wrong? :lol:

nj you cannot go on playing way you do and not get found out stastistics show in large majority of games you have 70% game 99k passes and couple shots home & away that is! havnt seen plan b which was obvious needed yesterday! you have done well this season but wait until next when you might not have same manager or some of your players, gounuson will go elswhere you cant afford him! so whilst its rosy now next season should be interesting for you.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:22 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Agree about the original post,i dont think nufc were that good and apart from two players are mid to lower half of the table,and the same goes for everton,but they did do a job on us better then nufc,
I ;) ts all very well br saying that we will stick to the way we play,however he needs to be more direct,and as for spors coming in for him???do you realy think he will go there when he still has a lot to learn,and it must be said he is doing a good job but it is going to is head,as the last few weeks he realy has bigged him self up and so on.
Anyway here is hoping for the mighty mfc turn you over today and put you out of your lingering missery

mate you would go if spurs wanted you, no matter how much you love team no garauntees in footy, take oppertunities when presented just look at us in transfer window! so thats why rogers will go if spurs want him because he may not get another chance at big club so that will change a lot for your team next season