Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BORO AND WATFORD

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:17 pm

with brighton losing i reckon boro will be happy with a draw tomorrow and watford will be win or bust on monday after losing today, so we should get at least 4 points this weekend with the tactics malky plays, happy dayz :ayatollah:

Re: BORO AND WATFORD

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:22 pm

I think Boro will go for the 3 points. They are at home, they are 2 points ahead of us and they could finish off our promotion hopes. Just because Blackpool beat Watford 2-0 away I can still see Watford going for it on Monday to prove a point to Malky. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:38 pm

How about us going at it Monday so Malky can prove a point to Watford, why look on the dark side, before we've even played.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:I think Boro will go for the 3 points. They are at home, they are 2 points ahead of us and they could finish off our promotion hopes. Just because Blackpool beat Watford 2-0 away I can still see Watford going for it on Monday to prove a point to Malky. :ayatollah:
can see ur point m8 though boro aint that good at home as away, 9 draws and only scored about 20 goals i think, as for watford, they were always going to treat this game as a cup final :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Unfortunately we haven,t gone for it recently and we have not been scoring goals. Let's hope things change but I don't see Watford being an easy touch.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:09 pm

inthebowls wrote:with brighton losing i reckon boro will be happy with a draw tomorrow and watford will be win or bust on monday after losing today, so we should get at least 4 points this weekend with the tactics malky plays, happy dayz :ayatollah:
make that 6 points, in malky we trust :ayatollah:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:48 am

3 pts won ...3 to come v Watford :?:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... iff-2.html

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:41 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:3 pts won ...3 to come v Watford :?:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... iff-2.html

that would be superb :ayatollah: