Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's back in our own hands

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Brighton losing today has given us a big chance, we must grab it. Now's the time to go on a good run, beat Middlesborough and we wil be wel on our way. This game is huge for us. :ayatollah:

Re: It's back in our own hands

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Brighton losing today has given us a big chance, we must grab it. Now's the time to go on a good run, beat Middlesborough and we wil be wel on our way. This game is huge for us. :ayatollah:

It's bigger than that!

Lose, and I would say it's season over bar the shouting :old:

Draw and we're still in it.

Win and that put's us right back in the mix, coming up on the outside like a race horse ready to steal it at the line!!!!!

GET IN THERE YOU b*stard! :old:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:33 pm

ihatealiens wrote:Brighton losing today has given us a big chance, we must grab it. Now's the time to go on a good run, beat Middlesborough and we wil be wel on our way. This game is huge for us. :ayatollah:

A win at Boro and we are def back in the running. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:34 pm

How many times has it been in our hands now though, we've had so many chances, Im not expectin much up there tomorrow im just lookin forward to the day

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:55 pm

I'm hoping for a win tomorrow :D but i'm expecting a thrashing :(

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:41 pm

and Brighton still have a TOUGH schedule too - this is one of the games I was expecting them to get points from! :o :ayatollah:

good for us I suppose - but only if we can capitalise on it?

C'Mon city! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:54 pm

We can still do this :ayatollah:

In Malky we trust :ayatollah:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:45 pm

five games to go and it's definitely in our own hands - we can do it - bring on Watford lets ave it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: