Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Another season in the championship

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:07 pm

It will feel f*cking brilliant, because I'm not a scabby plastic Jack.

:ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:12 pm

At least theres some passion in it.
Can't stand the Premiership and all that 'best league in the world' bollocks.
How on Earth is it the best league in the world.
2 challenging teams (both Manchester)
A further 4 fighting for 3rd and 4th.
A few alright teams going for Europa league spots (dont know how many are available these days)
6/7 'average Joes' (now includes Liverpool)
8/9 teams fighting for survival, with shitty goal music and a library atmosphere.

What on earth is so good about that? That's why I like to have a second team that I know will never be in the Prem (the Mighty Gulls ;) )

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Wales No1 wrote:We will play Man uts, Liverpool, chelsea and so on.

u will play Doncaster and Barnsley.

How do you feel fellow welsh men ?

Who are 'Man Uts'? :? And remember that Chelsea is a proper noun so it needs a capital letter at the beginning ;)

And who's 'u'?

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Support my club whoever we play.

Why should we care who you play? :dontknow:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:17 pm

Is your username meant to be Wales's No1?

I reckon you ferked it up fella. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:26 pm

fan-tastic m8, CARDIFF to the end of time no matter who we play. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: little jack town. :P :P :lol:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:30 pm

It's fair to say I want prem leauge but pushing for promotion and cup finals keep me just about right!!

These are our good times!! Make the most of it

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 pm

You may also play QPR, Norwich etc

We may play Blackburn, West Ham, Middlesbrough, Leeds, Leicester, Birmingham.

The Prem is ok, but it's not what it was, not with the likes of swansea and wigan in it.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:35 pm

harold pinta wrote:

The Prem is ok, but it's not what it was, not with the likes of swansea and wigan in it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 pm

As much as I hate you Jacks, the fact that you're in the Prem hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would. Looking forward to another season supporting the biggest club in Wales, Cardiff City. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Not really bothered I applaud Swansea they're doing well (still a bunch of wankers though :lol: )
I'm not going to go on about this "Premier League isn't what it wasa" bullocks it's still a higher league and I want Cardiff there cause I want the best for the club, but I don't care what league my side are in as long as I have one. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:35 am

Wales No1, you're probably right.
We will spend another season in the second tier but personally I don't give a toss, i'd support my Bluebirds in the Conference if we were there.
The Premier League is still the best league in the World and fairplay, you enjoy ramming it down our throat, which is understandable as you're obsessed with anything to do with us
Everyone has their '15 minutes of Fame' ;)

Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:51 am

Fair play to Swansea, they've exceeded expectations and deserve massive plaudits for what they've achieved.

We, on the other hand haven't quite made it yet, and in all probability will have to wait at least another year before we get there (although there's still a small chance left for this year).

The Premiership IS one of the best (and possibly the best) leagues in the world, and anyone saying anything else is just being silly (and is saying it out of jealousy because Swansea are there and we're not).

I have no problem with Swansea being there (and they've done it fair and square and by playing really good football, for which they should be applauded) - I'm just gutted we're not there yet, but I feel our future is still very bright and we will get there soon.

The original poster here was obviously trying to be uncharitable towards us and trying to get people to bite by posting nonsense back at him, and exactly as he wanted, posters immediately started to respond in ways that he would have wanted.

The far better approach is to congratulate Swansea for their genuine achievements (anything else is just being stupid and churlish) - and hope we can emulate them soon.

The sad thing is that if the positions were reversed, I'd not gloat over Swansea, but I bet the OP and the people who did the silly responses (about the Premiership not being what it was) would probably be saying the same things, but in reverse.

So, in summary :

The Premiership is a great league, and anyone saying anything else is just being foolish
Swansea have done really well this year and are a credit to Wales with their achievements and deserve applause
Let's hope we can get up there soon and do even better than they're doing

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 pm

what is it to you????? dont give a f about what you say, also isee you mention man u ect what about bolton ect ect no better than champ sides so not all glamour is it? like said before so far up your own asses can see tonsils.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:51 pm

What will be will be :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:04 pm

SBF1 wrote:

Wales' No.1

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:08 pm

I bet that you keep switching teams. That must be why your username is Wales' No 1. ;)

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:18 pm

NJ73 wrote:
harold pinta wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you laughing? :? To be really honest, it's true. I don't mind you up there, but Wigan? And possibly Reading (seeing as they're currently top)? :shock:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:24 pm

tbf we probably won't be playing doncaster they're going down.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Pleased that I'm not a six fingered, incestuous cnut like you are :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:07 pm

doesnt matter what division cardiff are in thats the team i have and allways support unlike half your fans will desert you when you come down so enjoy it while it lasts the swans are doing exceptionally well at present but as a club and your fan base you are over acheiving remember this is as good as it gets for you the only way is down now :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:52 pm

lewis91 wrote:tbf we probably won't be playing doncaster they're going down.

:ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:54 pm

Doncaster will be relegated so we wont be playing them

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:59 pm

and remember half of that league next year will be equiped with teams we have played such as Reading,Sothampton,Newcastle,QPR,West brom,stoke,norwich,swansea,birmingham or west ham or us ;)

Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 pm

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/cc ... table.html

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:58 am

I dont care where we play to be honest, might enjoy watching the fall of swansea from the premier league next year,
you have no money to buy quality players

Cardiff city,
Who cares as long as there is a coach and I can drink , and we dont get relagated (saying that) it might be a laugh to get relagated :lol:
old haunts we havent been to in years

Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 am

"The Premier League is the best in the world" - Mmmm is that why 5 Spanish teams are in the semi-finals of the two major european club competitions?

It is not even the best supported league either - the Bundesliga is.

What the Premier League is - the biggest "rip off league" in the world without doubt.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 am

JonCCFC wrote:As much as I hate you Jacks, the fact that you're in the Prem hasn't bothered me as much as I thought it would. Looking forward to another season supporting the biggest club in Wales, Cardiff City. :ayatollah:

This^^^^^^^

I actually think they've done well. Next season will be the test as it seems a lot of promoted teams that stay up seem to struggle to back this up in the 2nd season. I think if they can sign Sigudarson(spelling?) permanently will be a big factor as he's a quality player.

For us, I'd love to be in the premier league, we're not going to get prompted this season, however I do think we have built a decent squad and with a few additions, we could make a strong challenge for promotion.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 am

Personally I would prefer to be in the Championship for another season if it means we are going to be financially strong enough to be in the Premiership for 10 seasons or more.

Swansea, in contrast, will enjoy another season in the Premiership and then fall back the Championship.

Its the long game that counts. Not just this/next season. The initial aim has to be a club like Fulham or Stoke. Not World Beaters but safely mid table Premiership year in year out and reaping the financial rewards accordingly.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:02 pm

SBF1 wrote:

maybe he meant 'Wales no one'?