about conway,rereading it you have not said any thing about his personal
business just that he had approached his manager an they are helping him
with his problems,my apoliges mis read the thread mate :oops:

Re: fao carl

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:49 pm

fair play - it takes guts to apologise

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:57 pm

sleepers wrote:i just reread your update an apoligise for what i put in the other thread

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:24 pm

It's a shame there seems to be such a large majority out there who are clearly incapable of reading and comprehending what has actually been posted. It would indicate that the appalling decline in literary standards in Wales aren't merely political statistics, so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised.

I've been lurking here long enough to wonder why Carl even bothers sharing information he has been given? It's a lose lose situation as things change very quickly in football, and what's correct today is obsolete tomorrow.

The overreaction to Carl's most recent update has been nothing short of staggering. "Stupidity personified" would sum it up better, but I'm not sure some people would understand the inference.

Knock it on the head Carl. It really can't be worth this amount of grief and bullshit.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 pm

NeathBlue wrote:It's a shame there seems to be such a large majority out there who are clearly incapable of reading and comprehending what has actually been posted. It would indicate that the appalling decline in literary standards in Wales aren't merely political statistics, so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised.

I've been lurking here long enough to wonder why Carl even bothers sharing information he has been given? It's a lose lose situation as things change very quickly in football, and what's correct today is obsolete tomorrow.

The overreaction to Carl's most recent update has been nothing short of staggering. "Stupidity personified" would sum it up better, but I'm not sure some people would understand the inference.

Knock it on the head Carl. It really can't be worth this amount of grief and bullshit.

i have apoligised so i do not need a lecture of you,there are two threads slagging carl off
why put it on this thread when all i am doing is apoligising

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 pm

sleepers wrote:
NeathBlue wrote:It's a shame there seems to be such a large majority out there who are clearly incapable of reading and comprehending what has actually been posted. It would indicate that the appalling decline in literary standards in Wales aren't merely political statistics, so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised.

i have apoligised so i do not need a lecture of you,there are two threads slagging carl off
why put it on this thread when all i am doing is apoligising

I wasn't "slagging" you in particular.

It was aimed at every one who jumped on the bandwagon.

Your apology was brave, honest and made in the right spirit. Well done.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:01 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm

sleepers wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Where is carl anyway ?
I haven't seen him on here since Gerrard's twitter status , asking of carls where abouts

has he left the country? :lol:

you better not leave the pick up times for boro on here, or He'l be their waiting with 6 birkinhead kids on BMX's to slash the tyres

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:08 pm

carl be in disguise he be wearing a shell suit,have his hair permed,an grow a stach b4 sat
then gerrad think he a fellow scoucer

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:12 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:Where is carl anyway ?
I haven't seen him on here since Gerrard's twitter status , asking of carls where abouts

you better not leave the pick up times for boro on here, or He'l be their waiting with 6 birkinhead kids on BMX's to slash the tyres

No need to leave the country just sit back and read all the shit that's being posted about the updates.

Meet the man and listen to him and I tell you that all he wants is to let Cardiff fans know what he does! Nothing more nothing less! Have a conversation with Carl and it's in his heart and his blood! No malice!!

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:14 pm

sleepers wrote:carl be in disguise he be wearing a shell suit,have his hair permed,an grow a stach b4 sat

I'm sure you've met him anyway :lol:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:48 am

Canton stand baz wrote:
sleepers wrote:carl be in disguise he be wearing a shell suit,have his hair permed,an grow a stach b4 sat

I'm sure you've met him anyway :lol:

:lol:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:25 am

sloper_road_legend wrote:Where is carl anyway ?

Your talking about the AAMB forum bus. No one dares to do this bus. Have you not heard about our reputation? :geek:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 am

sleepers wrote:i just reread your update an apoligise for what i put in the other thread

Sleepers, tbh I have not seen your other post but I can imagine the just of it.

Thank you for admitting I did not state what the issue was.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:27 am

carlccfc wrote:

thank you carl an have a good easter mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:41 am

sleepers wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

thank you carl an have a good easter mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same to you and your family :ayatollah: