Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Filip Kiss interview: The reason why he's not playing

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:59 pm

This interview has just been posted on the Sport Slovakia website. I've translated it to English on the internet so some of it may not make sense but you can understand most of it.

He says he does not know if he can play the full 90 minutes in a game this season due to his injury problems and this is the reason why he hasn't featured recently.

Filip Kiss: "Perhaps by the end of the season still nastúpim"

today 14: 06 BRATISLAVA | -Slovakian midfielder Filip Kiss, which is on the hosting in Cardiff City, he joined at the end of February to pohárového duel against Liverpool. After that the match had to arrive to Slovakia, where waiting for a representative dvadsaťjednotku preparatory match against Montenegro.

For the smaller Member of the injury, however, finally apologized. In the following League meeting against West waleskom i missed the Club Hamu. The next two rounds, the player at the end of the match got on the lawn as a substitute, however, subsequently run from the report and in the past had not been featured at dueloch or striedačke. It is followed by persistent injuries, or the decision of coach Malkyho Mackay to build other players? Filip Kiss in an interview for sport. sk has clarified the situation.

"My absence is related to health status, but not with the ankles, which to me was doing the problems. Even a month ago, I walked to the bench, but then I got sick, I had a temperature. For quite some time I have, however, problems with the femur load chain for which I had to walk away from the playground rather than once, I couldn't even begin respectively. We talked with the coach and is currently the doliečujem. The injury, which I'm still came with Slovan and wrong to me zahojilo. Virtually the whole season is causing me problems, especially when the greater burden of less, "said the captain of the Slovak national team in 21 years.

After each training session is completed by special exercises for the reinforcement of the thigh, but yet he doesn't exactly say when once again hits the zápasového into the kolotoča. "I would like to now, because we have tough matches helped already on watch, in which respect it a lot. However, as I will not completely fit coach ma does, whereas has enough players available. It is not certain whether I was able to take place fully the whole game and for this reason I am not even on the súpiske. When exactly I will be entirely in order, it shall be seen. Every day is a muscle a stronger and stronger. Ultimately, however, will depend on the trénerovi, when the ma is included in the report. I believe that by the end of this season, I manage to vybehnúť on the playground, "nádejal is a native of the Danube Wednesday.

Currently, it belongs in the second-highest English competition eighth rung Cardiff. The first two teams progressing directly to the Premier League, the other four are playing on the procedure in the playoffs. Understandably, the Club, in which Filip Kiss, has ambitions to end to sixth place, which would mean a knockout stage of the procedure up to the highest competition. "It's very balanced. The latter nedarilo, but also postrácali, so the situation may each opponent round of change. There is still a chance, "assess the situation of the mutant player of Slovan.

Cardiff has an interest

In recent months of a 21-year stredopoliarovi spelled, in particular in connection with his converted to the Islands. As the situation currently looks like? "I would not want to talk about it very much until the whole matter to the nedotiahne to the end. From Cardiff is interested, I agreed with them orally. Now negotiations between slovan and Cardiffom, which look also nádejne. It's on the right path, but as long as there is nothing signed, I don't speak as if it has already been definitively, "stated for sport. en Kiss.

In touch especially with Čikošom

Midfielder, who has in the past season Slovan, he finds the time well dressed in the original to track the results of former teammates. "I saw that guy nevyšiel wrestling in Žilina. Such is football, but also have a lot of rounds and still it can follow through in the first place. Although they have big problems with pedestrian players, but also manage to get them according to me the title, "said Kiss.

From kádra belasých is in contact with Čikošom, with whom he knows a long time Ahead. "Unfortunately, currently has a total of other worries than football, whereas it is hurt and is awaiting him next operation," said the young midfielder, which we podpichli, let the elderly and invites him to the spríjemní Čikošovi a long visit to Cardiff.

"We have already surprised us at the conclusion of the agreement," and added: "he was promptly answer here in December, is going to be well now. We plan to even the common vacation. "

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.a ... astupim%2F

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Filip Kiss interview: The reason why he's not playing

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:32 pm

bloody hell that was tough to digest! made my head hurt reading that!

so he has been having various inj problems keeping him out...

i like filip , he loves a tackle! lets hope he can see some action before the end of the season. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Was that written by swansealad69? :o

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:04 pm

SBF1 wrote:Was that written by swansealad69? :o

Made me laugh out loud that did :D

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Not Swansealad - the spelling's too good! :lol:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Anyone here speak Slovak and can translate it for us??? :lol:

Filip kiss loves a tackle though! Hopefully the deal to sign him permanently gets completed in the summer. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:45 pm

jaybothroyd wrote:Anyone here speak Slovak and can translate it for us??? :lol:

Filip kiss loves a tackle though! Hopefully the deal to sign him permanently gets completed in the summer. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We have signed him permanently :lol:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -30441317/