Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

GERRARD NOT A FAN OF THIS MESSAGEBOARD

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:05 am

Quote:
Am lookin at in now! I want to know who Carlccfc is?? He seem's to know a lot about wot goes on at the club, IT'S NEWS TO ME!!!!

Quote:
Can someone tell me wot these rumours are about me???

Quote:
The rumours have all come about after @carlccfc post a on the message board, why don't you tell us all who ur source is?! #talkingpoo

Re: GERRARD NOT A FAN OF THIS MESSAGEBOARD

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:09 am

ermmm he obviously hasnt read the update then as his name was not mentioned by carl... just by other fans speculating.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:11 am

Yeah I know, Carl never said anything, just ssome other fans speculating. Carl just said that someone upset Malky, thats all! Gerrard looks like a right tw*t now!

SELL HIM, FOR FREE I SAY!!

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:15 am

Me thinks he doth protest to much.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:23 am

Christ. Why should he be worried. The only time it would concern you was if someone posted something true...

If I was on what he gets you could right whatever you wanted...

I reckon David beckham is a secret shirt lifter.
:ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 am

don't give a toss about Gerrard he'll be on his way in the summer. if he doesn't like it it simple don't log on to the messageboard simples!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:47 am

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:don't give a toss about Gerrard he'll be on his way in the summer. if he doesn't like it it simple don't log on to the messageboard simples!!!!!!!

I DONT AGREE WITH YOU IF IM HONEST THEN.. THATS NO WAY TO SPAEK ABOUT THE GUY WHO IN MY EYES HAVE GIVEN HIS ALL TO CITY..

WATS THE MATTER WITH THIS BOARD IF YOUR NOT HAVING A POP AT THE PLAYERS ITS THE MANAGER ..WHO FUKING NEXT WAIT A MIN ......ME :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:30 pm

at least it shows he's interested in all things about the city??? :ayatollah:

And he's heard about Carl :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:40 pm

He'll send some scallys down to burgle carl's house.
That'll teach the soft lad wha?
Aint that right Anthony?

:lol:

f*cking taffy feckers :old:

Woolly bachs

fooking sheepshaggers

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:55 pm

Is this the same Gerrard who was in a bookies in Penarth last week, when asked what is happening down the city he replied "They are f*cking shit"
T'is true i kid you not....

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Minty wrote:Is this the same Gerrard who was in a bookies in Penarth last week, when asked what is happening down the city he replied "They are f*cking shit"

You f*cking serious pal?

:shock:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Minty wrote:Is this the same Gerrard who was in a bookies in Penarth last week, when asked what is happening down the city he replied "They are f*cking shit"

Its only wat we are all thinking....

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Yeah Ok, :roll:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:47 pm

6blubirds wrote:

Yeah Ok, :roll:

You can :roll: :roll: :roll: as much you want squire. I'm too long in the tooth to start making things up. :roll:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:49 pm

KingEarnshaw wrote:

You f*cking serious pal?

:shock:

Indeed I am.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm

isnt this a case of adding 2 and 2 together and making 5
hes obviously read the update assuming this is Gerrard talking and not somebody making it up
Hes asked who carlccfc is which is fair enough as he doesnt know him.
Hes said that Carl seems to know more about the goings on in the club than Gerrard does
Which can be for several reasons maybe the reason the players dont know who Malky has an issue with other than the player he does have an issue with so it doesnt interfere with players performances.
Hes then asked where the rumours about him have come from which is fair enough because some people have decided that this player is Gerrard with no proof
and his statement is a valid one that the rumours have started since Carls update not that Carl is responsible for the Gerrard bashing but is the reason the rumour mill has started and asking who Carls source is at the club is a question many of us have asked in the past.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

word spreads fast its a very close in dense populated city, everyone knows everyone from their side of cardiff.

& I dont beleive he was in a bookies and said we are shi t unless he was joking or just annoyed we've gone shit.

gerrard is the type of lad who would maybe have an Asbo if he wasn't playing football,
maybe has Adhd also woud explain the behaviour

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:word spreads fast its a very close in dense populated city, everyone knows everyone from their side of cardiff.

& I dont beleive he was in a bookies and said we are shi t unless he was joking or just annoyed we've gone shit.

gerrard is the type of lad who would maybe have an Asbo if he wasn't playing football,

You dont know Gerrard very well then! :lol:

Complete nob end!

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:18 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:word spreads fast its a very close in dense populated city, everyone knows everyone from their side of cardiff.

A football player in a bookies :o :shock: ?
Listen, I like the fella as a player. I could've posted this from last Friday but had no reason to. Now a thread has been started about the bloke and I just added what I know to be the truth. Get yourself up Ladbrokes about 2-2:30 after training. You just mentioned in your post all the bad things you think he may have.
I believe I'm the best goalkeeper down Gol Centres but I wouldn't say my team (or management) are shit cos they disagree.
And I haven't got ADHD or on a ASBO.

But I may have that compulsive disorder because I just spell checked every I.. Except this one. i :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:isnt this a case of adding 2 and 2 together and making 5
hes obviously read the update assuming this is Gerrard talking and not somebody making it up
Hes asked who carlccfc is which is fair enough as he doesnt know him.
Hes said that Carl seems to know more about the goings on in the club than Gerrard does
Which can be for several reasons maybe the reason the players dont know who Malky has an issue with other than the player he does have an issue with so it doesnt interfere with players performances.
Hes then asked where the rumours about him have come from which is fair enough because some people have decided that this player is Gerrard with no proof
and his statement is a valid one that the rumours have started since Carls update not that Carl is responsible for the Gerrard bashing but is the reason the rumour mill has started and asking who Carls source is at the club is a question many of us have asked in the past.

This is spot on ^. :ayatollah: