Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wembley play off final 2012?

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Would anyone not go if we got there? Im not sure i could cope with another play off game to be honest :(

Re: Wembley play off final 2012?

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:22 pm

On holidays

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Depends on the cost/ how they structure ticket sales etc..
Probably be there though :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:27 pm

would go to the play off games home and away, however i think i would probably give wembley a miss...

the place does my head in, not because of the occasion or loss, but getting there and the cost involved in the day out...

i fecking hate london.........

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 pm

I'll be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I'll be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Easy for you. Only down the road :lol:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

CantonJack wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:I'll be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Easy for you. Only down the road :lol:

Yep 25 miles or so :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

Cant see hw people find it hard to get to, i always get to paddington station on train, 5 stops later at wembley way, so easy and if ur clever book train in advance and tube gettin it cheaper easy

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 pm

im not really in the mood,

for cup finals

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:Cant see hw people find it hard to get to, i always get to paddington station on train, 5 stops later at wembley way, so easy and if ur clever book train in advance and tube gettin it cheaper easy

Getting to and from there is fine i just hated the crap nervous feeling in the weeks leading upto the play off final.
And during the game and the months after :(

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:14 pm

I'm getting a bit fed up of the miserable walk back to Wembley Park station, but it definitely wouldn't stop me from going. Imagine us beating West ham at Wembley to get to the prem, there is no way in the world I would risk missing a day like that. It would be so much sweeter too because of losing there 3 out of 4 times.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 pm

I'd go and would love to see us win there. Been 3 times and lost them all. The only Wembley game I missed was Barnsley as I was on holiday. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:25 am

I'LL BE THERE I'LL BE THERE!!
WITH MY LITTLE PICK AND SHOVEL I'LL BE THERE I'LL BE THERE!! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 am

jinks-rct wrote:
Cardiff_Davies wrote:Cant see hw people find it hard to get to, i always get to paddington station on train, 5 stops later at wembley way, so easy and if ur clever book train in advance and tube gettin it cheaper easy

Getting to and from there is fine i just hated the crap nervous feeling in the weeks leading upto the play off final.
And during the game and the months after :(

U won't remember all that if we won :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:08 am

harold pinta wrote:I'm getting a bit fed up of the miserable walk back to Wembley Park station, but it definitely wouldn't stop me from going. Imagine us beating West ham at Wembley to get to the prem, there is no way in the world I would risk missing a day like that. It would be so much sweeter too because of losing there 3 out of 4 times.

or we could play blackpool again and lose to them for a 2nd time! ;)

lets make a start by getting down the ccs and giving them the support they need now to get us to the play offs, we know what support we gave at wembley, this needs to be echoed at home...

Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:06 am

Cant understand how any Cardiff fan worth their salts would choose to miss a day like that :?

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Yeah i'd have to go, watching on tele is torture, if you're there you feel your contributing in some way? Stuck behind a screen at home makes me feel completely useless for my team ;)

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:27 pm

I'd always go if we made it :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 pm

jinks-rct wrote:Would anyone not go if we got there? Im not sure i could cope with another play off game to be honest :(

You got to feel the heartache before you experience the joy :ayatollah:

What if we won it!! The memory would be live with me forever!! Imagine the atmosphere in and around wembley.

Not like those scousers who just rolled up there flags and went home!! Imagine the journey home on the coach buzzing!!!

Yeah I'd probably give it a miss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:45 pm

polo wrote:Cant understand how any Cardiff fan worth their salts would choose to miss a day like that :?

You wont get a ticket you havnt renewed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:50 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
polo wrote:Cant understand how any Cardiff fan worth their salts would choose to miss a day like that :?

You wont get a ticket you havnt renewed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Im on holiday so I dont give a f**k :lol:

We wont get there anyway FACT