Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The song in the Canton vs Millwall

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:53 pm

During the game, I heard a song which I have never heard before, all I can say is it had a hell of a lot of clapping, so, anybody knows what this new chant is? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The song in the Canton vs Millwall

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:54 pm

no

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:56 pm

Dale Cavese?
Check on youtube

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:08 am

RhonddaBluebird1927 wrote:During the game, I heard a song which I have never heard before, all I can say is it had a hell of a lot of clapping, so, anybody knows what this new chant is? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It was this mate :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtLxpMyh13g (starts from around 0:45)

Been trying to get it going strong in the Canton, slowly but surely getting there :)

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:34 am

Oh ffs :lol:

Please no to the dale cavese its a Swansea thing now, and the Beskitas chanting, you do realise they are saying B-e-s-k-i-t-a-s don't you. Major facepalm

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:57 am

What a load of gobshite, whatever happened to proper football chants :old:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:13 am

tru-n-blu wrote:Oh ffs :lol:

Please no to the dale cavese its a Swansea thing now, and the Beskitas chanting, you do realise they are saying B-e-s-k-i-t-a-s don't you. Major facepalm

i got a good idea, start ur own chant! You prob grizzle about the atmosphere yet sit silent

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:02 am

tru-n-blu wrote:Oh ffs :lol:

Like I said, the chant we do is from the 45 second mark. Du du du du dududu du duuuuu CARDIFFFFF-CITTTYYYYY.
How is Dale Cavese a swansea thing? Loads of teams done it before them and loads will do it after.