Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WEDNESDAY APRIL 4th 2012 UPDATE "

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Quite a few people on all mb's need to take a good look at themselves and be honest.
What about our fans who have turned on Rudy/Miller etc etc and Malky's tactics etc etc Do you think they've been positive about them ?
Carl has been very positive in his update and honest with it, he has shown how Malky can work with players and sort things out and give them a chance.
Has everyone forget what was in the rest of the update ?

I think Carl's updates are getting out of control, just my opinion.

I can't believe his source would actually let him post certain information. Not doubting the honesty.

All entitled to our opinions....!

Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Quite a few people on all mb's need to take a good look at themselves and be honest.
What about our fans who have turned on Rudy/Miller etc etc and Malky's tactics etc etc Do you think they've been positive about them ?
Carl has been very positive in his update and honest with it, he has shown how Malky can work with players and sort things out and give them a chance.
Has everyone forget what was in the rest of the update ?

Fans that pay their money and watch the games have every right to have a pop at the likes of Miller , Rudy ECT , maybe not during play but certainly after the match and on the Forums and I have no idea when people are having a go at Carls updates - he is after all , only passing on what he knows or been told -what on earth is wrong with that , I have no idea.

But I will disagree with you on Malky. There's something up between him and Earine and Malky has not given Earine a fair chance imo , more so with Miller is inept form

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:50 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I remmber Matt Brazier on eo four past players was having serious anxiety and panic attacks problems, but after a while of bottling them uop, he opened up and the support he got helped him no end.
I actually wrote him a personal letter and a reply by following post, thanking me and telling me how much of a lift mine and others help had given him, and knowing so many people were behind him helped him face up to things.

Who decided for Brazier to open up?

Brazier himself or a post on an internet forum?

If Conway wanted to open up about whatever problems he may or may not be having, that's his choice and his decision. He no longer has either.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:51 pm

Tell whats very funny, Carl has posted a lot of good info regarding our future etc, yet no one wants to talk about that. Hmm :roll:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm not the most prolific poster on here but I do check on this this site most days. For the most part Carls updates are quite informative and done with good intent i'm sure.
But this one is an absolute howler!
And you know to which part I am refuring.
I don't know how Carl thought that posting about one of our players having personal problems was ment to help anyone! Personal problems are just that and should remain that way, If I had heard something like that about anyone at the club ( and Ooowe do all hear gossip/romers) wether based in fact or not there's no way I would have put it out on a public forum for all to see including the said person!

Sorry say it but I really think you have scored an own,goal on this one and maybe some sort of retraction is needed.

Post not ment with any malice or bitterness I just hope common sense prevails in all future updated.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Sorry about any spelling mistakes grammatical errors i'm using my phone.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Annis couldn't agree with you more too many negatives, I wonder if Carl feels Why he should bother..

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:I'm not the most prolific poster on here but I do check on this this site most days. For the most part Carls updates are quite informative and done with good intent i'm sure.
But this one is an absolute howler!
And you know to which part I am refuring.
I don't know how Carl thought that posting about one of our players having personal problems was ment to help anyone! Personal problems are just that and should remain that way, If I had heard something like that about anyone at the club ( and Ooowe do all hear gossip/romers) wether based in fact or not there's no way I would have put it out on a public forum for all to see including the said person!

Sorry say it but I really think you have scored an own,goal on this one and maybe some sort of retraction is needed.

Post not ment with any malice or bitterness I just hope common sense prevails in all future updated.

If you actually read the VERY SMALL paragraph about Conway, It simply highlights the positives about the situation too, think it outweighs the negative more also, Malky and club have helped a player to overcome a personal problem, surely that can only be a good thing? Carl has not mentioned the severity or indeed the personal issue itself, but has shown that when a club such as ours and our manager can come together in this way to keep a player happy and get him back playing what looked like some decent football in his last few appearances, it can only benefit both - win win situation. People who want to find fault with these updates - are usually the same people season after season post after post! Just read it how its presented - and get on with it, stop f*cking moaning. 3pts against Boro saturday and all this will be forgotten about.

talk about fickle! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:06 pm

EL JEFE wrote:Annis couldn't agree with you more too many negatives, I wonder if Carl feels Why he should bother..

I agree with you, Carl cant win.
He has actually not named the player and it wont upset the current team as he isn't playing in the first team now anyway and the whole squad know who it is anyway and regarding Conway, Carl has shown how Malky and players like Conway can work together and has not said Conway has actually done anything wrong. :ayatollah:

Carl, stopped doing the updates for about 6 weeks and guess what the same people were then saying Carls been shut up/Carls lost his info, I only come on here for updates etc etc :roll: :roll:

Carl has put a lot of good/positive in this update yet no one wants to talk about that. :roll:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Tell whats very funny, Carl has posted a lot of good info regarding our future etc, yet no one wants to talk about that. Hmm :roll:

I should imagine thats because it doesn't have a massive detrimental affect on our football club or it's players? :roll:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Tell whats very funny, Carl has posted a lot of good info regarding our future etc, yet no one wants to talk about that. Hmm :roll:

I should imagine thats because it doesn't have a massive detrimental affect on our football club or it's players? :roll:

To be honest - I dont think the Conway issue will have either, people are just getting a little bit carried away now!

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Annis surely you realised when the update was put out what the main points of debate would be?

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:

Carl has not once stated its Gerrard true or not ?

And who ever the player is everyone in the squad knows who it is anyway, so why would it upset the squad ?

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:

And who ever the player is everyone in the squad knows who it is anyway, so why would it upset the squad ?

EXACTLY!!! :lol: some people need to start using a bit of common sense!

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:16 pm

Merlin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:

EXACTLY!!! :lol: some people need to start using a bit of common sense!

Merlin,

Where did they get the name Gerrard from, there is nothing in that whole update that links Gerrard Hmm ?

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:

Are you being serious?

So if it's not Gerrard, has it not clearly had a negative affect on him? You cam say that Carl hasn't named him but he just like everyone else knows who the fans would instantly think it was, he's not stupid.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:

Are you being serious?

So if it's not Gerrard, has it not clearly had a negative affect on him? You cam say that Carl hasn't named him but he just like everyone else knows who the fans would instantly think it was, he's not stupid.

Please show me in Carls update that Carl even hints/mentions its Gerrard ? and who ever the player is, it does not effect the team as they all know.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Did you just choose to ignore my point. Carl didn't hint or even say his name but we all know who the fans would think it O's when he posted it and that has lead indirectly to one of our players who may or not be the player getting angry about it. Still think it's fine?

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:Did you just choose to ignore my point. Carl didn't hint or even say his name but we all know who the fans would think it O's when he posted it and that has lead indirectly to one of our players who may or not be the player getting angry about it. Still think it's fine?

So what did Carl do wrong saying this then and not naming him ? if a player will never play for us again, how does that effect the rest of the squad when they already know ?

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Merlin your totally missing the point!
Form Carls post "Craig Conway has personal issues" please tell me the definition of personal???
I do think it's great if Malky is helping him through them and if he can he should! I just commented on my thoughts on something that was personal bring made public.
I am a fan of the updates.

As for this Carl can't win bollix? If you want to set your self up as the people leader and want the prays when you get something right you gota take the shit
When you don't! Is this case he got it wrong.

Just so you know I am pony a member of this site.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:34 pm

Only a member ^

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Merlin your totally missing the point!
Form Carls post "Craig Conway has personal issues" please tell me the definition of personal???
I do think it's great if Malky is helping him through them and if he can he should! I just commented on my thoughts on something that was personal bring made public.

As for this Carl can't win bollix? If you want to set your self up as the people leader and want the prays when you get something right you gota take the shit

this is the paragraph Carl used -

Craig Conway recently told Malky of some personal issues that he has been dealing with and Malky is big on honesty and respect, he demands that from his players, as a result Malky and the club are working with Conway to overcome his problems and Conway is currently working to get his place back in the squad.

now if that had read -

Craig Conway recently told Malky of some issues that he has been dealing with and Malky is big on honesty and respect, he demands that from his players, as a result Malky and the club are working with Conway to overcome his problems and Conway is currently working to get his place back in the squad.

Would there be such a big deal? :old:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:45 pm

I can understand the difficulties of making personal problems public
Is Conway's personal issues any of our business no they are not
but as stated a player has fallen out with the manager and will no longer play for the club
now if Conway doesnt play and everyone assumes that Conway is the player causing problems and fans start getting on his back its not going to help resolve his personal problems
so if Conways personal problems means he cant play then that is the only reason not because hes fallen out with manager
as i see it Carl maybe protecting Conway and preventing fans from condeming him for not playing

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 pm

JONNY012697 wrote:

I can understand the difficulties of making personal problems public
Is Conway's personal issues any of our business no they are not
but as stated a player has fallen out with the manager and will no longer play for the club
now if Conway doesnt play and everyone assumes that Conway is the player causing problems and fans start getting on his back its not going to help resolve his personal problems
so if Conways personal problems means he cant play then that is the only reason not because hes fallen out with manager
as i see it Carl maybe protecting Conway and preventing fans from condeming him for not playing

I know Carl hasn't mentioned any player - but IMO it is quite obvious who the offending player is! no point beating around the bush, even the player himself jumped the gun and got his back up on twitter yesterday night! without even being named! :lol:

And since he hasn't played since the Wembley final, maybe suggests something has happened since that game that has REALLY pissed Malky off that he has been dropped? I'm not that bothered to be honest, the players know who has been dropped and they can manage without him, after all they are unbeaten without their 4th choice CH for the last 7 games! ;)

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Yes Merlin your missing the point again because the word personal was in there.
So my argument still stands .
On a lighter note ( and if you want some good news ) I have just become a Dad! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Yes Merlin your missing the point again because the word personal was in there.
On a lighter note ( and if you want some good news ) I have just become a Dad! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Congratulations...... Have you asked your mrs if its ok for you to post that information? your suppose to inform family first - what if some one finds out on here!!! :lol:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:06 pm

Come on now Merlin sarcasm is the lowest from of wit :lol: :lol: :lol:

she's happy that a new Bluebird is born and says ita fine :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Yes Merlin your missing the point again because the word personal was in there.

Congratulations on being a Dad, I can tell you now its the best thing to ever happen to me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:11 pm

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:Come on now Merlin sarcasm is the lowest from of wit :lol: :lol: :lol:

she's happy that a new Bluebird is born and says ita fine :ayatollah:

Kids will change your life pal! (if it's your first!) for the better..... enjoy it. and I hope Baby and Mum are ok too! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Congratulations on the birth of your child :ayatollah: