A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE END IS NIGH

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:09 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17604014

If this ever happened it really would be the end

Re: THE END IS NIGH

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Why would that be the end??????

Aside from just neanderthal sexist nonsense that some would have, I can't see any other reason for this being a problem!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Don't the Jacks have some women coaches? or just physio i'm positive they do, you often see them on MOTD :lol:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Die Walkure wrote:Why would that be the end??????

Aside from just neanderthal sexist nonsense that some would have, I can't see any other reason for this being a problem!

Just because neanderthal sexism isn't in vogue, it doesn't mean it's wrong.
Ya queer lefty cnut

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:18 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8HYHiy0hWAw. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Clubs find it hard enough employing black men nevermind a woman, I cant see it happening.

Mind you remember when Southampton brought in that egg chaser to help the manager :roll:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

Just because neanderthal sexism isn't in vogue, it doesn't mean it's wrong.
Ya queer lefty cnut

it's on the way out though, thank goodness :ayatollah:

the tide of history is against your thinking :lol:
Last edited by Die Walkure on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:25 pm

It would be the end for me. Political correctness gone mad.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:26 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Don't the Jacks have some women coaches? or just physio i'm positive they do, you often see them on MOTD :lol:

Physio...proper beached whale she looks like

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:29 pm

polo wrote:

It would be the end for me. Political correctness gone mad.

Why?

For example - if we had a female coach and she got us to the Premiership - why would anyone have a problem with that ???

If she was rubbish, then of course she'd need to go, but if you could have a female combination of Brian Clough, Bob Paisley and Alex Fergusson rolled into one, surely you wouldn't say just because she's a woman, you wouldn't want her?????

If there was some kind of positive discrimination drive on, to force some clubs to appoint a female, then I would agree with you, as that would be wrong, but if a club wanted to appoint a female, surely she would have the right to be judged on her merits, not on her gender????
Last edited by Die Walkure on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:30 pm

I think David Brent sums up the role of women in football pretty well here:

@ 1:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiG8E-iflsI

As the man himself says 'he is neither sexist nor a plonker!' :roll:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote:Don't the Jacks have some women coaches? or just physio i'm positive they do, you often see them on MOTD :lol:

Physio...proper beached whale she looks like

:lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:01 pm

polo wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17604014

Silly f*cking dyke, birds should stick to their own game, shouldn't even be allowed in grounds unless half time entertainment or to serve beer and grub on the concourse

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:03 pm

Women cant play football, can't commentate on football, and are shit referees.
why cant women ref and coach women and men ref and coach men
Last edited by thehumblegringo on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:
polo wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17604014

Silly f*cking dyke, birds should stick to their own game, shouldn't even be allowed in grounds unless half time entertainment or to serve beer and grub on the concourse

:ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:05 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:Women cant play football, can't commentate on football, and are shit referees.
why cant women ref and coach women and men ref and coach men

That woman commentator MOTD. :evil:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:22 pm

They might have the credentials but would they be capable of doing the job and handling a dressing room full of male egos. Imagine some female manager at Man City :lol: . Big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO from me

Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm not being sexist here but why do women have to stick their noses in to mens football? They have womens football, stick to that. No one's stopping them from doing that, get on with it and stop trying to take over the things that men do.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 am

Berwyn wrote:I'm not being sexist here but why do women have to stick their noses in to mens football? They have womens football, stick to that. No one's stopping them from doing that, get on with it and stop trying to take over the things that men do.

Should men also be banned from women's football?

Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:29 am

Ye right.... imagine a woman trying to tell men what to do :lol:

Id employ a female to manage the catering and thats as far as it goes. Women could never manage the press and pressure of management, and i bet there would be a few sexual harassment cases going on :lol:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:18 am

Can't argue with that polo, women should only be allowed on carnival week, just like the 70s.

I noticed on MOTD a few weeks back the commentator mentioning what a good decision the lines women made. (Sian Massey)&

She was dreadful when she was at CCS last season.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:31 am

Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 am

If all candidates were qualified then you take the best coach that your budget pays. If it's a woman then so be it.

As for the gender discriminates amongst us I'd like to think you are looking for a rise. If not, I feel for your partners if you have any.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:13 am

Sexist PIGS :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:34 am

Little men syndrome , so big and brave on the msg board coz the women in your lives have got the upper hand and the only way to make you feel big in on here, i realy cant take any of these remarks seriously :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 am

i do agree at some point about a woman not been able to manage in the premiar league but what does annoy me :evil: is when the sexist comments starts abot woman attending the matches. Iv supported the city since i was 9 or 10 an now im 31 i have the same love and emosional feeling towards the club as any man so because im a girl does that mean i shouldnt support the club that i love :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Clubs find it hard enough employing black men nevermind a woman, I cant see it happening.

Mind you remember when Southampton brought in that egg chaser to help the manager :roll:

two birds with one stone.hire a black women :lol: my ex wife has a coaching badge .she helps at kid level.i doubt really it can go much higher than over 12,s really as hormones etc kick in then.as for women in the prem/champ.im sure the players don,t mind women physios but can,t see it going above that.the lady lino did well at blues tbf.the female commenater has a voice like a sack full of rats.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:12 pm

women should coach, womens sports simple as!

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:women should coach, womens sports simple as!

Topless wrestling, foxy boxing and such like....

Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:16 pm

polo wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:women should coach, womens sports simple as!

Topless wrestling, foxy boxing and such like....

ah tidy!