Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Drum??

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Where has the drum gone we missed it against millwall !

Re: Drum??

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:19 pm

I didnt

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:22 pm

REALLY I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BOOMING WITH THE DRUM!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm

I hate everything about the drum especially when they start doing it to "dont worry" feel like slitting my wrists.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Haha fe but the malkys barmy armys good.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I hate everything about the drum especially when they start doing it to "dont worry" feel like slitting my wrists.

Couldn't agree any more :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Pinster25 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I hate everything about the drum especially when they start doing it to "dont worry" feel like slitting my wrists.

Spot on - get rid of that drum and that dont worry crap :(

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:21 pm

Dont worry about a thing :-) the drum will be back for Watford game, and If we have time we will get that groove going to the other AJAX song/german song the lads have started singing which sounds like "5 sausage rolls" or "5 shots on gold when you here the dutch and germans sing it

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:46 pm

love the drum!
bring back the drum :headbang:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:52 pm

It was a good atmosphere on Saturday in the Canton

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:55 pm

vince.alm wrote:Dont worry about a thing :-) the drum will be back for Watford game, and If we have time we will get that groove going to the other AJAX song/german song the lads have started singing which sounds like "5 sausage rolls" or "5 shots on gold when you here the dutch and germans sing it

Dale Cavese is the one that needs to be learned. Its easy for us on the terraces to learn, but may take a while longer for a drummer. Could be learned by monday though! :)

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 pm

vince.alm wrote:Dont worry about a thing :-) the drum will be back for Watford game, and If we have time we will get that groove going to the other AJAX song/german song the lads have started singing which sounds like "5 sausage rolls" or "5 shots on gold when you here the dutch and germans sing it

Dale Cavese is the one that needs to be learned. Its easy for us on the terraces to learn, but may take a while longer for a drummer. Could be learned by monday though! :)

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:41 pm

mugsy wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:

Spot on - get rid of that drum and that dont worry crap :(

get rid of the drum means get rid of the atmostphere!!!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:50 pm

100% keep the drum, it only helps. I hate the fact that Vince uses a bass drum though because it sounds crap from the Ninian. We should be using the type of drum Palace/Pompey use. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Vince, how the hell are you all allowed on that scaffold jumping around with todays health and safety? :lol:

Keep it up! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Bring back the drum!
Ditch "don't worry".

My opinions :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:06 am

Robbiwee wrote:Bring back the drum!
Ditch "don't worry".

My opinions :ayatollah:

Yes! Keep up the drum with our new chant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtLxpMyh13g (starts from 0:45) I WANT TO HEAR THIS ECHOING THROUGHOUT THE STADIUM AGAINST WATFORD. But please try and keep the right tempo. :lol: :ayatollah:

Also like CantonJack said, Dale Cavese would be another incredible one with the drum.