Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LET MALKY KNOW WE'RE BEHIND HIM

Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:46 pm

COME ON LADS, I HAVE A GREAT FEELING THAT WE'RE GOING UP

We're all behind you Malky, forget the previous games, forget the Carling Cup final, concentrate on the next 6 games :ayatollah:

Win us over again Malky, feel the glory!!

We're arguably one of the best teams in the league! COME ON LADS, DO THE AYATOLLAH IF YOU'RE BEHIND MALKY, LET HIM KNOW WE TRUST HIM AND SUPPORT HIM!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: LET MALKY KNOW WE'RE BEHIND HIM

Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:51 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:15 pm

Fans can have their say opinions/but never stop supporting them and turning up.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:19 pm

What kick his arse?

If he pulls hifs finger out of it, I will.

The jock cnut better put a nine game winning streak together over the rest of the season.

|Business time Malky ....sorrrt it ouy!!!!

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:32 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:40 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:42 pm

You can't blame it all on Malky FFS! There are 11 (16) fully fit athletes going onto the pitch who all know their jobs! The players are the ones that hold the majority of the responsibility and I for one expect them to go out Saturday at the riverside and complete task 1 of 6! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:04 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Im behind the whole team, not just Malky!! BLUEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:12 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:Im behind the whole team, not just Malky!! BLUEBIRDS!!!!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:thumbup:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:55 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:COME ON LADS, I HAVE A GREAT FEELING THAT WE'RE GOING UP

We're all behind you Malky, forget the previous games, forget the Carling Cup final, concentrate on the next 6 games :ayatollah:

Win us over again Malky, feel the glory!!

We're arguably one of the best teams in the league! COME ON LADS, DO THE AYATOLLAH IF YOU'RE BEHIND MALKY, LET HIM KNOW WE TRUST HIM AND SUPPORT HIM!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great post mate, Lets support the boys and make some noise :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 pm

Av it!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 pm

penis

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:08 pm

Cant see us going up. But i'm behind the boys 100% and will be at all home games for the rest of the season, and hopefuly Wembley (again ;) )

To all the 'fans' who have ST's but never turn up. YOU ARE NOT NEEDED!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:21 pm

Don Cowie wrote:penis

:roll: last night you wanted to suck a lolly but now! :roll:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:23 pm

I Believe in Malky so much, I made a T-Shirt about it!

http://www.fblockclothing.com

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 am

12thMan wrote:I Believe in Malky so much, I made a T-Shirt about it!

http://www.fblockclothing.com

:ayatollah:
If we get promoted, I'll buy that!